Sarcastic Peterman Hit-piece makes Colin Cowherd a scumbag

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I don’t understand what makes him a scumbag here? Because he bashed our horrible QB? Is he wrong?

He's a scumbag because he is gleefully mean spirited. To me it went beyond making a joke, or being critical. 

It seems like poor form to go after a poor player in such a way.  Maybe I don't watch enough sports commentary but Cowherd seemed like he wanted to be a dick because he could.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Nate Peterman is a Buffalo Bill.  He has worked hard to be the best QB he can be.  He has put his blood sweat and tears into this team and has taken a pounding in the process. I agree with most that it looks like he will not be able to transition from the college to the pro game.  He tried and failed.  It happens.

It's one thing for some national sports talk show hack to bag on Peterman, but we shouldn't be piling on too.  He is a part of the family, he wears the uniform that represents our city.  It's kinda like I can hit my brother but if you touch him, I'm gonna pop you.  

I'm not saying you can't be critical of a player's performance, but a lot of the Nate Peterman vitriol simply crosses the line of human decency and what should be expected from people who claim to be a part of the Bill's Mafia.  We shouldn't rally around our players just when they do great, we need to stand with them when they fail too.  Maybe Nate Peterman isn't a good NFL QB, but he's still a Buffalo Bill,  and we need to have his back and not pile on.

Well Said

Have never understood the concept of putting radio talk shows on TV.  Also, who the heck is the audience of all these "expert" sports talk shows, which are on DURING THE WORK DAY!?  Finally, most, if not all, of these sports talk show host, or self-proclaimed  "experts" don't have any more knowledge or insight than you or me.  I just don't get it.

On 9/14/2018 at 8:03 PM, Mat68 said:

Pretty funny and spot on.  He's flip flopping alot with Allen though.  Keeping Tyrod for a year or 2 was the right move.  Hopefully, Allen develops fast.

Keeping Tyrod for what? At $16 million a year? Hell no.

No need to waste any extra time to determine if Allen can play or not. If he can he will end up showing improvement by the end of the year. If he can't then we will have wasted one fewer year finding out by the time they do.

His success or failure ultimately will not be based on him playing or not this year. Good QBs will be good regardless and bad QBs will be bad QBs regardless at the end of the day.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:14 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

Nate Peterman is a Buffalo Bill.  He has worked hard to be the best QB he can be.  He has put his blood sweat and tears into this team and has taken a pounding in the process. I agree with most that it looks like he will not be able to transition from the college to the pro game.  He tried and failed.  It happens.

It's one thing for some national sports talk show hack to bag on Peterman, but we shouldn't be piling on too.  He is a part of the family, he wears the uniform that represents our city.  It's kinda like I can hit my brother but if you touch him, I'm gonna pop you.  

I'm not saying you can't be critical of a player's performance, but a lot of the Nate Peterman vitriol simply crosses the line of human decency and what should be expected from people who claim to be a part of the Bill's Mafia.  We shouldn't rally around our players just when they do great, we need to stand with them when they fail too.  Maybe Nate Peterman isn't a good NFL QB, but he's still a Buffalo Bill,  and we need to have his back and not pile on.

Wahhhhhh.

Wahhhhhh.

The big mean national media poked fun of our little natey.

Wahhhhhh.

Wahhhhhh.

Nobody can criticize our players but us.

Wahhhhhh.

Wahhhhhh.

We shouldn't criticize terrible play.

Wahhhhhh.

Wahhhhhh.

Big doody head Colin made jokes at our QBs expense.

Wahhhhhh.

Wahhhhhh.

Get over it.

He sucked.

All time bad sucked.

He deserved all the ridicule and trash talking.

From everybody.

Don't want it?

Play better.

Edited by SouthNYfan
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Is that OPs video? I wanna see that. Cowherds an @sshole but sometimes can be funny. NP is gonna go cry in his 6 figure bank account plus, he can always take a year off juice those the core and upper body muscles to get his arm strength up and try again.

You're kinda repeating yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

This piece is not what made Cowherd a scumbag.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Peterman is the only guy left on the bench when Allen finally gets carted off the field behind this awful O line. I doubt we have seen the last of NP , so rather than bag on him, maybe we should just shut up and hope he works it out.

18 minutes ago, skibum said:

This piece is not what made Cowherd a scumbag.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Peterman is the only guy left on the bench when Allen finally gets carted off the field behind this awful O line. I doubt we have seen the last of NP , so rather than bag on him, maybe we should just shut up and hope he works it out.

We can just sign a guy that actually belongs in the league. Nate doesn’t need any more chances that he doesn’t deserve. Cut him, sign Moore and let Peterman get a start on his Insurance career.

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/14/2018 at 8:21 PM, MJS said:

I don't think it was all that funny. I'm all for bagging on Peterman, though.

But here's another example of a clueless media member talking up Tyrod Taylor. He said Tyrod led them to the playoffs and that he has a consistent floor and low ceiling. Garbage. Tyrod threw for less than 100 yards in multiple games and is statistically one of the worst QB's in the league at throwing for TD's and yards.

Literally the only thing he was good at was not turning the ball over, which is admittedly a great trait to have. I used to think he had a good deep ball, but that seemed to disappear.

You can't just magically erase the production he brought on the ground. With those #'s factored in, he was a capable, avg NFL QB. He bailed out our offense numerous times and when you have a QB that can't (Nathan Peterpickerman), you lose 47-3 with a supposedly UPGRADED defense. 

We haven't gotten spanked that bad in decades. The saints and chargers game last year were bad, but this was historic. He gets a lot of national media credit, but it was a combo of him managing games and getting turnovers. The defense sucked last year, they just got the ball back. 

Edited by Elite Poster

23 hours ago, T master said:

Tuhrod/Tyrod please get over it say it the way it's spelled not the way mom called him after 3 yrs of calling him Tyrod just stop !!

Found this little gem.

Agent calls him TYrod.  Mom, sis and everyone else calls him TY.

No Tuh-ROD to be heard.  Just Tyrod and Ty.

He's just a fake piece of ****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1