Who will get the most catches Sunday?

Who will get the most catches Sunday?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the most catches Sunday?

Me.

Buffalokie will have the most catches this Sunday!

Guarangoddammteed!

Catfish are jumpin.

I will come home with no less than 10 catches for 40 lbs, and I am being way, way, way conservative. Probably more like 40 catches for 10 lbs, lol!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Daboll playing close to the vest would be smart to give Shady 10 touches  in the pass game. 7 in space and 3 screens. Plus 15 carries for Shady. Add 5-10 touches for both Ivory & Murphy and that’s a recipe for a win. Mix in some slants and 8-10 long balls ? Bills will walk away with a solid win. And for me a solid night sleep ? 

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Boy is my face red. This is embarrassing 

Don’t be.  They’ll always be San Diego to me. I never correct myself when I say it.  They are the San Diego Chargers always and forever in my heart

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Sincerely praying that there is still at least one spark of competitive fire left in KB to motivate him to bounce back from his dooknificent performance last week.  I would be ecstatic with a line like 10 catches, 156 yards and 2 touchdowns.  However, I would be content with 5 catches, 78 yards and a score.  Wishful thinking, I know, but we can dare to dream right?

I would love for them to open the game like that 1st preseason game vs the Panthers when KB had 3 catches on 4 targets and a touchdown on the 1st drive of the game. I would love to see 10 to 12 catches on 15 targets and 2 tds this week to KB.

Zay? Really? How is he in the lead?

I feel like Bills fans just enjoy being disappointed... The guy who caught only what, 35% of his passes last season, and a rookie QB playing behind an awful O-line are somehow going to be the most frequent connection? Sure. Why not?

5 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

Daboll playing close to the vest would be smart to give Shady 10 touches  in the pass game. 7 in space and 3 screens. Plus 15 carries for Shady. Add 5-10 touches for both Ivory & Murphy and that’s a recipe for a win. Mix in some slants and 8-10 long balls ? Bills will walk away with a solid win. And for me a solid night sleep ? 

The problem is that in order to get that many touches, we need to have sustained drives & the offense out on the field. There's no way Shady gets 25 touches & the other RB's 10-20 themselves if we just keep going 3 & out all game.