The Bills First Offensive Play on Sunday Will Be...

Fadingpain

End around reverse to Pat DiMarco......they will never expect it ;) 

Kind of like the Reggie Bush slow motion end around ;) 

Seriously I don't really care if its A short pass to Clay as long as its for 5 or more  positive yds. 

This will happen just before the first play. Allen will trot out on the field and line up in shotgun behind the left guard. Just when everyone starts thinking about Tyrod Taylor's miscue from a couple of years back, Allen will lift his jersey to reveal a t-shirt that says "I'm just Josh-in ya" in honor of Stevie Johnson returning to lead the charge.

9 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

What does dumb gm who cant build a line rhyme with? 

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll try! “Guy with no cap space and tons of other holes.” 

I’m not good at rhyming. 

Ah - you're a poet and ... and ... um ... aren't aware of it. (Or something like that.)

Murph's call:

"Allen leads the Bills to the line, 3 wide set pistol formation. Jones getting Benjamin to the right spot. This place is electric right now! Ball is snapped, Allen to pass. Ducasse just ran into Groy. Here comes the defense...Allen rolls right looks for Benjamin, who didn't even run a route. He May be asleep. Allen looks for Jones the pass hits off his hands, up in the aircoming down to a WIDE OPEN Clay...Benjamin wake and streaks for it...Benjamin with a stiff arm to Clay yelling "I'M THE #1, FOOL" Benjamin drops the pass. 2nd down coming."

• Sad 1

i really have no idea what the first play will be but i would hope that it is a pass in the flat for a 8 yard gain. if that works then you have to send the next one deep, take the top off the defense. whether it is successful or not doesn't really matter at that point, it is serving a purpose by making those safeties respect the deep ball so they don't stack the box. this helps open the field in a number of ways, not only for the running game but also for the short passing game. if they have to respect Allens arm, it could make all the difference in the game.

Edited by Foxx

It will be a run up the middle and the fans will go crazy. 

WAIT that's what the fans who loved the Rockpile liked in the 60's. Somehow in 2018 thats the type of offense a lot of Bills fans want. Blue collar win with defense cause that's what Buffalo is all about. Maybe some day the Bills will play an up tempo offense that throws more then runs the ball. 

On 9/14/2018 at 6:59 PM, LSHMEAB said:

I'm sure there will be a number of "offensive" plays. 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:06 PM, ticketssince61 said:

All of our plays are "offensive"!

20 minutes ago, JTown said:

The Bills first offensive play on Sunday will be ... Offensive.

Book it.

You guys need to come up with some fresh material!