Restaurants on Gamedays

The Bills Blog

Quick question. I have two season tickets this year and will be coming to Buffalo and back down to Maryland same-day each week. I'm pretty much bringing a new person with me to each game, and most of them have never been to Buffalo. Is there anywhere decent we can go after the game for traditional Buffalo fare (you know, wings and weck) without TOO much of a delay? Appreciate any insight.

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Quick question. I have two season tickets this year and will be coming to Buffalo and back down to Maryland same-day each week. I'm pretty much bringing a new person with me to each game, and most of them have never been to Buffalo. Is there anywhere decent we can go after the game for traditional Buffalo fare (you know, wings and weck) without TOO much of a delay? Appreciate any insight.

That is a lot of driving. Be safe. 

Send Plezmed a pm 

13 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Bar Bill in East Aurora hands down best wings and good beef on weck as well, its not too far from the stadium just have to go east on Big Tree Rd/20A  about 9 miles but it is a smaller place and you could wait a while to get a table. Worth the drive though

This..

25 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Schwabl's is ~6 miles from the stadium and has very good beef on weck.

Went there straight from the airport when I goi in yesterday. As good as I remembered! It’s not that big, so I don’t know what it looks like on a game day. Also not too far from the airport if you’re  flying. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Bar Bill in East Aurora hands down best wings and good beef on weck as well, its not too far from the stadium just have to go east on Big Tree Rd/20A  about 9 miles but it is a smaller place and you could wait a while to get a table. Worth the drive though

Last time I went,  thought both the wings and beef were phenomenal.  Could be a wait to get in though.

30 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Mighty Taco and Blasdell Pizza.  Schwabls is awesome, but this is other cheap options.  Unique to Buffalo.  

MIGHTY TACO? He said that he will be driving back to Maryland after the game. A meal at Mighty Taco will result in having to stop at every Sheetz in PA to use the facilities, because he and his friends will be suffering from "the sheetz".

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

MIGHTY TACO? He said that he will be driving back to Maryland after the game. A meal at Mighty Taco will result in having to stop at every Sheetz in PA to use the facilities, because he and his friends will be suffering from "the sheetz".

He didn't specify driving or flying. They could take out a whole plane full of people locked in that flying tube of contained air! That should be on the FAA list of banned materials....but how do you test for it?  

I might hit there tomorrow....

What is wrong with me? I thought maybe stopping at the Mighty Taco on the way to Duffs tomorrow might be a good idea to check all my boxes, but I might not live till kickoff if I keep this up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Schwabl's is ~6 miles from the stadium and has very good beef on weck.

Beat me to it.... for beef on weck this is the best spot. No wings. But there's a Duff's a few miles from the stadium for that too.

Bar Bill is overrated and if heading to the airport, out of your way. 911 and Doc Sullivans in South Buffalo have great wings, 911 is a probably too long of a wait, notoriously slow. 

Edited by zonabb

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Stop and eat at the Tbd tailgate party.   Park with us 

we cook after the game 

Edited by mead107
  • Like (+1) 1