Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

Ridiculous!!   Next they are going to ban the excessive squirting of ketchup on ones face

24 minutes ago, Moulds_80 said:

Ridiculous!!   Next they are going to ban the excessive squirting of ketchup on ones face

What's so ridiculous? Tailgating is for having some drinks and bbq before the game. It shouldn't be about being belligerent and acting like an idiot. This is why I can see when they get a new stadium banning private lots. 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:12 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Which game was it where that kid slid down the rail and fell from the upper deck? 

Security kicked a pretty drunk guy out with out telling anyone he was with. He was found in the creek next to the stadium. Security at the stadium is still a joke.

3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

What's so ridiculous? Tailgating is for having some drinks and bbq before the game. It shouldn't be about being belligerent and acting like an idiot. This is why I can see when they get a new stadium banning private lots. 

A new stadium downtown where there is no parking and all this crap will go away on its own.  

If ticket prices are brought up to speed league-wide as well, this crap will go away even more.

This is why exclusive places charge high prices; it functions as a filter to keep low-lifes out.

3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

step right up ladies and gentlemen, fascism at it's finest!