New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, PeterDude said:

Aren't the idiots who do all the stupid **** doing it in the private lots?  Those are now going to be patrolled by police?  If so, finally...

If not, maybe the police can start fining the lot owners, that might change things.

Oh so more encroachment on private property rights by the growing police state? Cops can't PATROL private property without cause. Lawsuit.

• Thank you (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, holla83 said:

It's been 6 years since they last hosted a prime time game because someone drowned at the last one.

Don't let facts get in the way of reality. Unless of course you suck at math and don't understand that 9/15/2016 was two years ago tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Oh so more encroachment on private property rights by the growing police state? Cops can't PATROL private property without cause. Lawsuit.

They actually changed policy a few seasons ago, I believe in order to get your permit to run your lot you have to sign off on allowing police to patrol.

Non issue.

Many times over the years the Bills threatened to “crack down” om drunk and disorderly.  Even dedicated sections of the stadium as “alcohol free”.  Yeah. Sunday they may look twice at people, but no way the Pegulas destroy the cash cow that is parking. 

Anyways, th Bills lots are mostly subdued.  In fact, they booted Pinto Ron for squirting ketchup and mustard an himself before games.

And most important?  Private lots are not patrolled by the Sheriffs.  Those are the lots with the table slamming and fanny funnels. Unless someone starts cars on fire, sheriffs don’t have the manpower to patrol those lots.

22 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Used to open at 7am, the 9:00 thing was league mandated about 5 years ago.

Yes, Bills lots open at 9:00.  Not one minute before, which they are extremely anal about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Don't let facts get in the way of reality. Unless of course you suck at math and don't understand that 9/15/2016 was two years ago tomorrow.

Obviously I forgot. Ever happen to you? Sorry I don't have the schedule from every year memorized. I actually have a life.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Exactly what I was going to say

The home opener was Thursday night 2 years ago...

I stand corrected 

• Like (+1) 1

I work driving entertainer coaches & a couple of week s back i did a run that took me to Wisconsin, Marc Bulger was the client he also had 2 of his friends with him which were none other than Jared Allen & Keith Bullock talk about some big boys ! 

But when i told Keith that i was a Bills fan he immediately said "Yah that Bills Mafia they love to party i use to love going up to Buffalo" I thought even the players know which teams have the best reputation for partying !!

With that said i read a article that "Lights Out" Shawn Merriman was going to come up to the game this week & if he got enough people to sign waivers that he was going to slam them through tables out in the parking lot before the game I guess that this means he won't be participating in the pre game fun !!  

9 minutes ago, T master said:

I work driving entertainer coaches & a couple of week s back i did a run that took me to Wisconsin, Marc Bulger was the client he also had 2 of his friends with him which were none other than Jared Allen & Keith Bullock talk about some big boys ! 

But when i told Keith that i was a Bills fan he immediately said "Yah that Bills Mafia they love to party i use to love going up to Buffalo" I thought even the players know which teams have the best reputation for partying !!

With that said i read a article that "Lights Out" Shawn Merriman was going to come up to the game this week & if he got enough people to sign waivers that he was going to slam them through tables out in the parking lot before the game I guess that this means he won't be participating in the pre game fun !!  

Shawn Merriman is somehow younger than Kyle Williams, even though it seems that his career has been all but over for a decade, and even though he still hasn't moved beyond the pathetic anything-for-attention stage that usually accompanies the end of an NFL career.

As an attorney I think that, rather than regulation of game day activities, the answer is to bring the folding table industry to justice. They have long known that their tables unreasonably tempt unsuspecting fans to jump on them from great heights after consuming large quantities of low cost alcohol products. There are no warnings against such forseeable uses of their clearly defective tables. The folding table industrial complex has preyed upon innocently inebriated fans for far too long. I have two words to say to Big Table, "punitive" and "damages".  

Edited by Mickey
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mickey said:

As an attorney I think that, rather than regulation of game day activities, the answer is to bring the folding table industry to justice. They have long known that their tables unreasonably tempt unsuspecting fans to jump on them from great heights after consuming large quantities of low cost alcohol products. There are no warnings against such forseeable uses of their clearly defective tables. The folding table industrial complex has preyed upon innocently inebriated fans for far too long. I have two words to say to Big Table, "punitive" and "damages".  

? AND WHERE'S THE DAMN WARNING ABOUT SETTING THE TABLES ON FIRE!  Class action territory!