New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They cannot ban it on private lots and that is where all the crazy action is anyways

that is where all the table breaking and WWE antics happen

you can’t get away with no crazy **** in the Parking lots

Unless the incidents get investigated and the lot owners get fined.  It would be how many fines it takes for the lot owners to start imposing rules.

Private lot owners will crack down even harder and faster once they find out their signs don't indemnify them 100% from "duty of care" and things like "reasonable care."

Nobody wants to be the first lot owner to find out how the jury feels about that.  

Edited by dpberr

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If in fact the table slamming subsides, the idiots who do that sort of thing will quickly come up with a new gimmick, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll start giving each other enemas with a flammable liquid, thus making an anally fired flame thrower.

The game being to see which drunken assshole can catch the most flaming excrement in his mouth, and drink it.

Or something like that.

you first.

42 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If in fact the table slamming subsides, the idiots who do that sort of thing will quickly come up with a new gimmick, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll start giving each other enemas with a flammable liquid, thus making an anally fired flame thrower.

The game being to see which drunken assshole can catch the most flaming excrement in his mouth, and drink it.

Or something like that.

You seem to have given this alot of thought.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Maybe the Pegula's are testing the fan base.  If they continue to act like idiots build a downtown stadium with PSL's so the trash can't afford to attend the games, or have only public places so the police can arrest ppl for public nuisance/intoxication.

Edited by PeterDude

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m sure another destructive hobby will be found.

Maybe laying under back tires of vehicles when cars start up and trying roll out from under before you get ran over?

Lol...

Wait till the Monday night game... I am sure we'll never get a Monday night or sunday night home game again..

Edited by Hurricane
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Lol...

Wait till the Monday night game... I am sure we'll never get a Monday night or sunday night home game again..

It's been 6 years since they last hosted a prime time game because someone drowned at the last one.

Edited by holla83

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think the excessive drinking comes before the table slamming, so....

Exactly what I was going to say

13 minutes ago, holla83 said:

It's been 6 years since they last hosted a prime time game because someone drowned at the last one.

The home opener was Thursday night 2 years ago...

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1