2018 Bills free agents not good

19 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

Star played very well on Sunday. I do not understand the narrative on him. He was constantly doubled and still got a great push. Did you watch him every play? I went back and did and you are incorrect.

He had NO push. He was fine in the run game. In pass game Front of Pocket completely clean for Flacco to step up in more often then not. 

You should want more from a 10M a year DT. 

• Like (+1) 1

The biggest disaster is that they signed three of those guys with the idea that they would be immediate starters and upgrades: Murphy, Lotulelei and Davis. Murphy and Davis have been total flops so far and Lotulelei and been average.

They will have to do much, much better next season for this thing to get off the ground.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

You've been blitzed.

That's when you start a new thread, and the first comment comes from 26cornerblitz pissing all over you and your thread topic.

He does this about 10 times per day.  It's his replacement for having a life.

Hater's gonna hate.

I wish he'd get a life, or lose interest in the Buffalo Bills.  Either would work just fine.

You should leave. Bye now!

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

You've been blitzed.

That's when you start a new thread, and the first comment comes from 26cornerblitz pissing all over you and your thread topic.

He does this about 10 times per day.  It's his replacement for having a life.

Hater's gonna hate.

I wish he'd get a life, or lose interest in the Buffalo Bills.  Either would work just fine.

Yes wouldn't it be great if that guy who posts all the Bills news and updates was gone.

To be fair we had a lot of holes and not a lot of cap room to plug them with any degree of quality.  The end of 2019 will give us a much better idea of how good current management is.  Hopefully, a lot of this draft class will stick and they can take the next step with the 2019 draft class allowing us to use our FA dollars on fewer but higher quality FA's.

The excuse makers will find a way to say that these signings, while horrific, are apart of some master plan.

And I guess we should trust these guys with all of that money next year? 

They had a chance with all of those draft picks to build this team..and look what they did with them.

There is no plan. 

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

The excuse makers will find a way to say that these signings, while horrific, are apart of some master plan.

And I guess we should trust these guys with all of that money next year? 

They had a chance with all of those draft picks to build this team..and look what they did with them.

There is no plan. 

How would you have filled 10 holes with 20 mil?