Reasons to sign Tebow

29 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

he didn't strike out on Denver. He won a playoff game by throwing a TD pass in OT in the PLAYOFFS.

They signed one of the greatest QB s ever.

he STILL hasn't thrown as many picks as Nasty Nate did in 1 half of football.

Oh he struck out big time. Look at how he performed in games with a strong defense and one helluva PK who kept them in games through Tebow's butt ugly performances.  They miracuolusly made the playoffs at 8-8 IIRC. 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Reasons to sign Tebow

• I just shot up Heroin 
  • I've just drank 1 quart of Vodka 
  • I just had an LSD flashback 
  • I inhaled too much nitrogen 

Holy crap...I will call the paramedics asap!

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

OP-it is best not to sniff Elmer’s glue before posting.  

...dunno....I'm starting to rethink my harshness around these parts after ruminating a bit on several recent offerings as to our potential QB solutions......Tebone, RG I 7/8, Casper-Nick and even Matt "Big Valley" Barkley.....apparently Gary Marangi changed his number.....this may just be the budding mecca for future GM talent that league execs have grossly overlooked as I have............

WE could use an extra blocker.....sure....probably on the cheap too......LOL......yes we had a blow out loss but holy cow man how close are people to actually losing their scruples???  very close apparently i say......

34 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

he didn't strike out on Denver. He won a playoff game by throwing a TD pass in OT in the PLAYOFFS.

He threw a 20-yard pass (on his first read) to a wide open receiver who carried the ball 60 yards for a TD.

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Oh he struck out big time. Look at how he performed in games with a strong defense and one helluva PK who kept them in games through Tebow's butt ugly performances.  They miracuolusly made the playoffs at 8-8 IIRC. 

The questions is though who would be better for the Bills this year, Tebow or Nasty Nate?  Is this really a question?  A guy with some success as an NFL QB with almost a 2-1 TD/Int ratio  (17 TDs 9 Ints) or historically bad Nasty Nate (1-4 2 TD 8 Ints)?  We could sign Tebow tomorrow and start him on Sunday and he would be better than Nasty Nate.

Denver won a lot of those games due to late game heroics by Tebow.  He may not be the best QB in the world, but he is a winner. I can particularly remember the game vs the Rex Jets.  Denver had the ball down by 5 or something and they knew what he was going to do but he still beat them.

15 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

He threw a 20-yard pass (on his first read) to a wide open receiver who carried the ball 60 yards for a TD.

I'd take that at this point.

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...dunno....I'm starting to rethink my harshness around these parts after ruminating a bit on several recent offerings as to our potential QB solutions......Tebone, RG I 7/8, Casper-Nick and even Matt "Big Valley" Barkley.....apparently Gary Marangi changed his number.....this may just be the budding mecca for future GM talent that league execs have grossly overlooked as I have............

Again. We have Nasty Nate one hearbeat away from playing.  You good with that?  I'm not.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

The questions is though who would be better for the Bills this year, Tebow or Nasty Nate?  Is this really a question?  A guy with some success as an NFL QB with almost a 2-1 TD/Int ratio  (17 TDs 9 Ints) or historically bad Nasty Nate (1-4 2 TD 8 Ints)?  We could sign Tebow tomorrow and start him on Sunday and he would be better than Nasty Nate.

Denver won a lot of those games due to late game heroics by Tebow.  He may not be the best QB in the world, but he is a winner. I can particularly remember the game vs the Rex Jets.  Denver had the ball down by 5 or something and they knew what he was going to do but he still beat them.

I'd take that at this point.

That's like asking which terminal disease do you want to die from?  How about neither. :unsure:

I don't know if Tebow is a good idea or not. But, what really cracks me up on this ridiculous website is people that pile on instantly like they know what they are talking about when clearly they don't. They'll say anything to fit in. And they won't suggest a better idea because they don't know of any themselves. Terrible.

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He went 7-4 as the starter.

They were 1-4 in games not started by him during that regular season.

He went on to beat the Steelers, a game in which he threw for 316 yards, 2 TD 0 int, and rushed for another 50 yds with 1 rushing TD.

Steelers were 12-4 and had the #1 ranked defense in the NFL that season, btw.

Mind you, I'm not advocating for him to come to Buffalo, and I think Denver was correct in their decision, because they replaced him with Manning.

I'm just saying stop acting like he did nothing that season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

He went on to beat the Steelers, a game in which he threw for 316 yards, 2 TD 0 int, and rushed for another 50 yds with 1 rushing TD.

Mind you, I'm not advocating for him to come to Buffalo, and I think Denver was correct in their decision, because they replaced him with Manning.

You mean the Broncos record was 7-4 while he was starting at QB. 

5 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Tim Tebow 2011 Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com

2qjxetx.jpg