9-14: Marcus Murphy on WGR

26CornerBlitz

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

This guy has been fascinating to me this year... Mainly, how he's been in the league for so long and nobody found him, or how he's just now showing how good he is.

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

This guy has been fascinating to me this year... Mainly, how he's been in the league for so long and nobody found him, or how he's just now showing how good he is.

This is only his fourth year in The league... Gillisleee took till his 3rd year to break out and do something 

The RB position is loaded in the NFL. Tons of quality backs with not enough room on rosters

36 minutes ago, H2o said:

Is it just me or does Marcus Murphy seem a little Fred Jackson-esque here in Buffalo? 

It depends what you mean by Fred jacksonesque?

he hasn’t been here long enough to be a team leader or a fan favorite and he isn’t as big a back as Fred... Fred was 6’2 225

but he does have a very good contact balance about him that semi resembles Fred 

Edited by Buffalo716

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is only his fourth year in The league... Gillisleee took till his 3rd year to break out and do something 

The RB position is loaded in the NFL. Tons of quality backs with not enough room on rosters

Only his fourth year? That’s an ETERNITY for a NFL RB. According to the NFL Players Association the average career length is 3.3 years.