If you're going to the UB game Saturday...

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's pretty family friendly. They got the country music live concert and food trucks. No heavy drinking or table slamming.

Yeah, it is nice.  We actually went to the Western Michigan game last year (of course had to watch the last 9 hours of it on TV, ha).  

We did tailgate for both Bills preseason games and he loved it.  I may show up a little early with some snacks

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's pretty family friendly. They got the country music live concert and food trucks. No heavy drinking or table slamming.

I will second this, pretty fun clean time tailgating there.  The stadium atmosphere sucks because the setup in stadium sucks as the fans are so far away but it should be a good time out there Saturday, especially considering the weather.  Hopefully they get a good student turnout tomorrow.  This is actually a pretty big early season game in MAC.

18 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

...let me know. Maybe we can organize an impromptu TBD tailgate. I plan to get there around 3pm and park by the lake. PM me.

PTR, I wanted to go so badly.  I wanted to take my father-in-law, too.

However, I seem to have caught my daughter's flu.

I'm signing up for ESPN+ and will be cheering the Herd on via the internet.

GO BULLS!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.