Mike Schoop.....fantasy guru? Lol

Bubba Gump

23 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

All this idiot wants to talk about on a supposed Buffalo sports talk radio station is fantasy football. Who cares about your 20 teams and who you should start or trade for. This station and program is NOT all about you!!! Can't stand this moron anymore. Don't know how Bulldog sits through all this crap.

Now Bulldog is actually in on the fantasy stuff.  At least he used to hate the whole thing.................I turned it on yesterday and they're talking about some trade and I'm like Huh, I wonder who got traded, and it turns out it was some fantasy dork having the whole segment. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bbb said:

Now Bulldog is actually in on the fantasy stuff.  At least he used to hate the whole thing.................I turned it on yesterday and they're talking about some trade and I'm like Huh, I wonder who got traded, and it turns out it was some fantasy dork having the whole segment. 

Thanks for the update.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Correct, but that "elite defense" melted down against a 3-13 Raiders team and prevented us from going to the playoffs

We were in every game that Rex coached and with a better QB or one with a touch of clutch, he's probably still our coach

Rex was a train wreck. There is no reason to defend him.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:22 PM, Bubba Gump said:

All this idiot wants to talk about on a supposed Buffalo sports talk radio station is fantasy football. Who cares about your 20 teams and who you should start or trade for. This station and program is NOT all about you!!! Can't stand this moron anymore. Don't know how Bulldog sits through all this crap.

Fantasy football is extremely popular. Stop whining and stop listening.

On 9/13/2018 at 9:49 PM, TheFunPolice said:

Another Schopp thread...

This is why he does what he does

he'll even tell you as much. he hates boring. and when everyone agrees it is boring. he likes debates, and argumentative conversations. he likes for people to back up their opinions with some kind of facts. but if your argument is just plain silly, or you are getting disrespectful, he will drop the call and he can get a bit condescending. but, i love his sense of humor. he is a bit on the dorky side.

3 hours ago, StrikeParry said:

Fantasy football is extremely popular. Stop whining and stop listening.

It's just lazy radio. 

edit: I have a hunch that even Colin Cowherd doesn't talk about his fantasy team. 

Edited by APoxOnYou
  • Thank you (+1) 1