As McCoy goes, so go the Bills

Foreigner

With everyone so ga ga over Josh Allen, does it really matter who our QB is? I don't think so. Let McCoy run for 22 yards

and think you can win is so so wrong.

Did McDermott and Beane (they are tied at the hip) really think this time could win with this OL and WRs they have? Did they

really think Sean go run through the Baltimore D without the OL giving him space? The clone of Tom Brady couldn't win 

with this team as presently constructed.

And I asked the ? months ago "Why is Nathan Peterman on the roster" and I will ask again now.

If you read McDermotts comments yesterday about Peterman "and continue to grow", what is going on with our HC, and

what is his problem?  Those comments are really a worry for everybody.

He only ran for 22 yards because our defense let in quick points and we had to move the ball quickly if we wanted a shot to win.  Game got out of hand early.

We cant put the burden on this team on one old RB, if he is our savior, we are doomed.  We have to be able to throw the ball to open up the run, McCoy cant do it himself.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

In game one LeSean McCoy ran a total of 22 yards, yes, BUT...   

McCoy had 7 attempts @ an avg. 3.1 yrd ea. His longest run was 12 yrds.

The Ravens shut McCoy down.

A passing game helps a run game AND vice versa.

57 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

With everyone so ga ga over Josh Allen, does it really matter who our QB is? I don't think so. Let McCoy run for 22 yards

and think you can win is so so wrong.

Did McDermott and Beane (they are tied at the hip) really think this time could win with this OL and WRs they have? Did they

really think Sean go run through the Baltimore D without the OL giving him space? The clone of Tom Brady couldn't win 

with this team as presently constructed.

And I asked the ? months ago "Why is Nathan Peterman on the roster" and I will ask again now.

If you read McDermotts comments yesterday about Peterman "and continue to grow", what is going on with our HC, and

what is his problem?  Those comments are really a worry for everybody.

Thank you for this.  I'm pleased that someone can report on the innermost thoughts of McDermott and Beane accurately and concisely.  Do you do horoscopes, too?

The thing that few if anyone has noticed about Shady is that of 16 games last season 11 were horrific.  Only five games, and only against average to pathetic rushing Ds, did he run well.  

So in 11 games he didn't do anything to distinguish himself from any other mediocre RB in the league.  

It's simply possible, and likely, that at 30 now, he's at the end of his shelf life as a bell-cow RB.  He'll always have value as a receiver out of the backfield, if Dabolls knows what that is.  But even so, he won't be worth the money he's getting for that role alone.  

It would be unwise and unrealistic to expect him to ourperform his 29-year-old self, particularly behind a shell of last season's OL.  

This was entirely predictable, for anyone with vision that is.  Not sure our staff has that though.  He would have been better trade bait prior to the season, perhaps in exchange for a OL-man or two.  At this point he's not worth much of anything.  

Either way, McCoy's not the "McCoy of old" and anyone thinking that isn't being realistic.  And it's one more hole that'll need filling on top of a road pockmarked with potholes.  

59 minutes ago, cd1 said:

In game one LeSean McCoy ran a total of 22 yards, yes, BUT...   

McCoy had 7 attempts @ an avg. 3.1 yrd ea. His longest run was 12 yrds.

The Ravens shut McCoy down.

A passing game helps a run game AND vice versa.

Imo,, without a O-line, for now the passing and running game are in big trouble.

Really aside from maybe Dawkins. The rest of the line are barely backups or future Costco stockboys.

You would think that they would  have Clay just exclusively block. Just too help out. Since he cannot catch, Well I guess

he cannot block either.

For whatever reason letting Robert Woods walk without even an offer shows OBD's lack

of football smarts. Or maybe it's some coaches ill advised agenda. That dude was a team player in buffalo. K. Benjamin can't hold his jock strap. He's the Bills #1. lol

Woods is a very good  #2 works his butt off on every play, and can be a lead blocker if called on. All that for

8 million a year. Hopefully he has a great career.