We are getting killed on espn

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

We can't get killed on ESPN.

To paraphrase someone in the Game of Thrones, that which is dead cannot die.  I love the Bills, and have been fan since I can remember, probably 1963.  But this year's team is a disaster.  No O line, no #1 or #3 WR, inexperienced D line and no pass rush, and a rookie QB.  Next year we get out of salary cap prison, we'll have the draft picks to fill gaps, and both of this year's first rounders will be established and experienced players. I just hope Shady can be Shady for this year and next.  

south park how can you kill.png

7 hours ago, Pete said:

If you weren't a Bills fan, you would laugh at us too.  The only way to change perception is to change output.  If we start winning championships- who is laughing then?

I love my Bills and I am laughing...at the Ravens right now. Blow-outs happen. Let's focus on Allen playing conservative football and showing a little grit win or lose. Josh Allen is not and could never be Rob Johnson or Losman or Edwards or any of the previous "franchise" guys. He crushes them all in every category and will make an impact...GO BILLS!!!

It does suck.    Please spare me the bitching about the media, Sully, Bucky, ESPN, and on and on.   As a Bills fan in another state, we are a laughing stock right now.    I went in a convenience store wearing a Bills hat and 2 guys outside Monday asked me how the Bills did with crap eating grins, my entire office is busting my chops.   I dont think there's much if any national media saying we are headed in the right direction.  

I just never thought in year 2 we would be in the least talented team in the league discussion.

6 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Yup. Don't know why some of you in here are sensitive snowflakes.

I’d hardly call true Bills fans “sensitive snowflakes”. Living vicariously through this team as it takes a beating year in and year out, taking the abuse from others over it, getting up and coming back for more... that’s character... that’s resilience. We’re far more prepared for the curve balls life throws at us than your typical “snowflakes”. 

• Haha (+1) 2

ESPN is a shell of its former self. Don’t be bothered by them.

It pimps basketball 24/7 and spits out useless facts during their Sports Center segments.

Every clown on there attempts to be a Chris Bergman clone and it doesn’t work. Everything is a “hot take” and is garbage.

I very rarely tune into those stations.

10 hours ago, MJS said:

Every time someone mentions ESPN I do the same thing.

ESPN is a complete joke.

The only two times I watch ESPN are during actual games (College Football or MNF) and the last 15 minutes or so of College Gameday in the picks segment where Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreet, Desmond Howard, and the weekly celebrity joke around.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He's talking about the house break-in stuff, though that does seem to have blown over.

I know.  He's not getting suspended.

And shouldn't the Lions be the team getting killed?  They lost at home, in perfect conditions (dome), have a franchise QB, and lost to a rookie QB.

I listen sometimes to local espn radio on the drive to work.  One day this week the topic was based on nothing but week 1 performance, who are the top 5 teams.  One was the ravens.  After the chuckles subsided from the others, he explained by saying yeah I know, the Bills are absolutely terrible, but the Ravens did what you expect a good team to do when they play a terrible team, dominate in every aspect of the game and crush them on the scoreboard. And they did it while resting many starters almost the entire 2nd half.

It was embarrassing to listen to because it was accurate.