We are getting killed on espn

We can't get killed on ESPN.

To paraphrase someone in the Game of Thrones, that which is dead cannot die.  I love the Bills, and have been fan since I can remember, probably 1963.  But this year's team is a disaster.  No O line, no #1 or #3 WR, inexperienced D line and no pass rush, and a rookie QB.  Next year we get out of salary cap prison, we'll have the draft picks to fill gaps, and both of this year's first rounders will be established and experienced players. I just hope Shady can be Shady for this year and next.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Every time the BILLS come up every person on there laughs and chuckles and says good luck.

I know we deserve it, just tired of being a joke in the league.

Turn off ESPN.  That solves the problem.  Haven't watched it in years.

1 hour ago, Looper said:

Correct ... ESPN lost me when it went political and idiots like Screamin Stephen A. Smith & Max Kellerman make it unbearable. And rehiring 

Olbermann was the last straw.

I watch a lot of top boxing on HBO, so know Max Kellerman well.

He has that highly annoying voice and tends to have semi-dried spit gathered in the corners of his mouth.

He also has perpetually badly chapped lips.   I try to turn away when he's talking on camera.

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

To paraphrase someone in the Game of Thrones, that which is dead cannot die.  I love the Bills, and have been fan since I can remember, probably 1963.  But this year's team is a disaster.  No O line, no #1 or #3 WR, inexperienced D line and no pass rush, and a rookie QB.  Next year we get out of salary cap prison, we'll have the draft picks to fill gaps, and both of this year's first rounders will be established and experienced players. I just hope Shady can be Shady for this year and next.  

Top 5 pick coming our way!

Stupid liberal ESPN Bills bashing again! Let’s boycott!

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I think we have been worse in the eyes of the media. Worse as in irrelevant. The Browns are/were a joke, the Bills aren't even a thought.

When we made the playoffs, we were the most loved team in the nfl.  We need to stop being so sensitive.

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

Honestly I love shady. But id trade him now to Pitt? Or Oakland or the Redskins or heck, back to the Eagles. Maybe we can get as high as a 3rd rd pick for him depending on the contender. A team like Pitt or Philly with super bowl aspirations may be willing to part with a 3rd pick for a player like Shady. Frees up even more salary cap space. 

With all the free money i would go absolutely ape poop in the off season revamping the Oline and Dlines with high-end FA and draft picks. 

Edited by bobobonators

Just now, bobobonators said:

Honestly I love shady. But is trade him now to Pitt? Or Oakland or the Redskins or heck, back to the Eagles. Maybe we can get as high as a 3rd rd pick for him depending on the contender. A team like Pitt or Philly with super bowl aspirations may be willing to part with a 3rd pick for a player like Shady. Frees up even more salary cap space. 

With all the free money i would go absolutely ape poop in the off season revamping the Oline and Dlines with high-end FA and draft picks. 

No one is giving up a 3rd for a 30 year old rb who still might get suspended.  Shady’s value drops every week.

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I dont disagree. It would be a long shot. But a contending team could with deep playoff aspirations and a need at RB might bite. 

And as good as Shady, I’d trade him for a 4th or higher.  I’m actually excited to see Murphy get more touches.  The one thing the Bills are great at is finding rbs.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

In his recent PCs, particularly the one where he announced Allen as the starter for Sunday, he came across like a not very good political candidate on the campaign trail. 

He had clearly been schooled on what to say and how to approach the media, and was given catch phrases to memorize and say at the PC rather than try to speak in a genuine, live manner.

He kept going back to his memorized check list of comments over and over again, and he's not smart or smooth enough to sell what he is doing.  It's embarrassing.

I didn't see the press conference, was he as bad as Whaley? 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And as good as Shady, I’d trade him for a 4th or higher.  I’m actually excited to see Murphy get more touches.  The one thing the Bills are great at is finding rbs.

I agree. Id trade him too and Ive liked what Murphy has to offer. 

Shady isnt the future here but he can still help a team win now. 

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Allen looking like a bust this year shouldn't impact anything. He's a rookie. Many rookies stink up the joint, especially those on bad teams. 

Allen won't be a bust. He doesn't know of fail long term. He will learn very quickly. Once he got away from his OC at Wyoming,  he has improved in leaps and bounds. He just has to be shown a few times and he won't make the same mistake . He is a quick learner. He has the tools and is used to no line and half assed receivers. Hopefully the line and receivers improve. 

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Allen looking like a bust this year shouldn't impact anything. He's a rookie. Many rookies stink up the joint, especially those on bad teams. 

Allen won't be a bust. He doesn't know of fail long term. He will learn very quickly. Once he got away from his OC at Wyoming,  he has improved in leaps and bounds. He just has to be shown a few times and he won't make the same mistake . He is a quick learner. He has the tools and is used to no line and half assed receivers. Hopefully the line and receivers improve.