YoloinOhio

SI.com: Why Peterman started Wk 1, Why Allen is starting now, and Why Tyrod was never coming back

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he's got crap receivers.

:lol:

Good one 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Good one 

well, i really can't take complete credit for it, i was just parroting one of the CoT arguments.

😁

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

well, i really can't take complete credit for it, i was just parroting one of the CoT arguments.

😁

For sure.   I had read that many many times. 

Finally read this, good piece.

It’s been obvious since before last season the plan was for a complete rebuild. Some people just forgot in the excitement of breaking the drought.  Those same people are the ones now in hysterics.

• Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 9:55 PM, Ayjent said:

I’m not assuming he did I’m simply pointing out an example of someone that fits what the Bills needed.  I’m pretty sure “the process” liked McCarron more though.   A 5th round pick is barely addressing the OL. For every Kyle Williams, there are hundreds of guys that never have much of a career drafted that low. 

Don’t you measure growth to some degree by success?  RG3 had someone design an offense where he could flourish, and then that all changed and he was asked to be a different QB. He may have grown a lot in that process but it never lead to success for him or his teams, because his dual threat attribute was gone and he was asked to be something he simply isn’t a pure pocket passer. . Put a QB in a position to succeed and the growth will happen naturally. 

Well their top 2 choice went to the QBs for offense and defense.  Both seem to be well worth it.  Sorry they are thinking about the future as well as today.

13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It’s been obvious since before last season the plan was for a complete rebuild. Some people just forgot in the excitement of breaking the drought.  Those same people are the ones now in hysterics.

I don't agree with the "complete rebuild" theory.  And it was just one game.  We'll know more later on in the season.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't agree with the "complete rebuild" theory.  And it was just one game.  We'll know more later on in the season.

I think they are trying to retool.  While still competing now.  I think they thought that they were set on the OL but Wood had a career ending injury and Richie lost his mind.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Well, considering that was his MO with the Bills the last 3 years...

True - not difficult to quickly come to this conclusion.  I'm still amazed we got a 3rd rounder for him.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Agreed, to a point, but the question is if it's ever right to truly bottom out to 2-14/1-15. That's my concern, although I remain hopeful they can win 4-5 games.

Edited by dave mcbride

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Agreed, to a point, but the question is if it's ever right to truly bottom out to 2-14/1-15. That's my concern, although I remain hopeful they can win 4-5 games.

I doubt anyone at OBD thinks they are worse than a 4-5 win team.  The defense is not as bad as they showed last week.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, BobChalmers said:

Obviously we're in a different era where passing is easier, but people here will probably be screaming to draft another QB by half-way through the season.

They'll be screaming for it by halftime tomorrow. 

Then they'll be screaming for it after the game. 

THEN they'll keep screaming half way through the season. Then all through the offseason.

Some fans just gotta.