Location of Hammer's lot

2ForMacAdoo

This Sunday won't be my first visit to see my beloved Bills in Orchard Park but I have never been to Hammer's lot and have always wanted to check out Pinto Ron's set-up, how he cooks up delicious food in old Ford Pinto mufflers, etc. I've also heard that Pancho Billa will be there for the home opener. I have always parked on Abbot road on the lawn of a private residence. Where exactly is the Hammer lot? Thanks in advance for your help guys.

Macaroons, you’ll love it and he runs really well.  He doesn’t allow the foolishness, but everyone has a lot of fun.  The lot next to him has a bunch of yoyo’s jumping on tables, etc.  I don’t dislike these. Kids b/c it seems most I see doing that are in their 20’s, but they run such a risk hurting seriously their neck or back.

anyway, not at Hammers.  Have a ball.  I wish I could be there with you guys.  Work just wouldn’t allow it due to some meetings where I fly out Sunday evening.  First home opener my boys and I will miss in years.

To get to Hammer's Lot you must first cross the bridge of death over the gorge of eternal peril. The guardian of the bridge will ask you five, no three, questions. You can answer the five, I mean three, questions correctly or you will be cast in to the gorge of eternal peril. 

Who would cross the bridge of death to Hammer's Lot must answer me these questions three, 'ere the other side he see:

Q1. What is your name?                                                   A1. Easy

Q2. What is your quest?                                                   A2. To see the Bills win.

Q3. What is the air speed of unladen swallow?           A3.  You're on your own with this one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/13/2018 at 12:11 AM, 2ForMacAdoo said:

This Sunday won't be my first visit to see my beloved Bills in Orchard Park but I have never been to Hammer's lot and have always wanted to check out Pinto Ron's set-up, how he cooks up delicious food in old Ford Pinto mufflers, etc. I've also heard that Pancho Billa will be there for the home opener. I have always parked on Abbot road on the lawn of a private residence. Where exactly is the Hammer lot? Thanks in advance for your help guys.

hers is everything you need to know about Hammers

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit

On 9/13/2018 at 12:11 AM, 2ForMacAdoo said:

Where did you park precisely. 

39 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Where did you park precisely. 

Hammer’s Lot.  Only place to tailgate 

Just now, 2ForMacAdoo said:

Don't have the exact address but it was a private residence two houses down from Kettles on Abbott road.

You will love the Hammers 

On 9/13/2018 at 9:14 AM, Mickey said:

To get to Hammer's Lot you must first cross the bridge of death over the gorge of eternal peril. The guardian of the bridge will ask you five, no three, questions. You can answer the five, I mean three, questions correctly or you will be cast in to the gorge of eternal peril. 

Who would cross the bridge of death to Hammer's Lot must answer me these questions three, 'ere the other side he see:

Q1. What is your name?                                                   A1. Easy

Q2. What is your quest?                                                   A2. To see the Bills win.

Q3. What is the air speed of unladen swallow?           A3.  You're on your own with this one. 

Regarding Q3: is that an African or European swallow we are talking about?

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

My family has a la hacienda tradition! Warmed my heart to see it listed. 

As a wrestler in high school La Hacienda was the place we would go to gorge ourselves after sectionals weigh ins. Was awesome. 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1