Predict Josh Allen's stats vs LA.

downunderbill

Winning or losing stick to the game plan... which should aim to rush the ball 25 times. I’d try to keep his attempts around 25. Even if down a couple TDs the coaches nor the fans should expect him to start slinging the ball throwing it 35-40 times. 

Expect Ivory to get his carries this week.

15-25 154 yds 1TD, 1 int, 1 Rush TD

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s so funny how things change. People considered this terrible when Tyrod did it. Now it’s a success!

What did Tyrod do his rookie year in his first start? Oh yeah... 5 years later

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Winning or losing stick to the game plan... which should aim to rush the ball 25 times. I’d try to keep his attempts around 25. Even if down a couple TDs the coaches nor the fans should expect him to start slinging the ball throwing it 35-40 times. 

Expect Ivory to get his carries this week.

15-25 154 yds 1TD, 1 int, 1 Rush TD

What did Tyrod do his rookie year in his first start? Oh yeah... 5 years later

EJ had 2 tds, 0 ints and left the field with the lead against the Pats in his first start. I’d take that from Allen, our highest drafted qb ever.

This offensive line (and it truly is) - will he make it through the game?  How bad will it be at the Ralph when Peterman straps on his helmet. I shudder to think.

15/26 214yds 53yds rushing 1TD through the air and 1 TD on the ground 1 int 5 sacks 

Howsa about he makes it out of the game still standing????  THAT would be a plus given the STATE of the current Bills......

57 minutes ago, VW82 said:

12 emphatic head nods

9 scrambles for his life

400,047 aggressive hand claps from his coach aka CLAPPY McCLAPPER

8 really really hard throws 

2 extra really really hard throws to Kelvin Benjamin (he drops both)

7 pats on the butt

3 TD celebrations

1 very needed win in several weeks

Fixed it for you......

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 1