26CornerBlitz

Inside the Film Room with McDermott and Tasker

17 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

It's a walk in TD if Benjamin gets just a hand on him. KB has been an epic disappointment. 

I have been outright disgusted buy has lackadaisical play this year.

The need to combine the two popular weekly video offerings - "Coaches Inside Film Rooms Drinking Coffee"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

The need to combine the two popular weekly video offerings - "Coaches Inside Film Rooms Drinking Coffee"

Nah. They'll want a sponsor for this just like they have for the Coffee segment.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nah. They'll want a sponsor for this just like they have for the Coffee segment.

Think you missed the joke 😛 

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Think you missed the joke 😛 

No, that show is called Java with Jokes. 

On 9/20/2018 at 4:29 PM, John from Riverside said:

As I relook at the throw to Demarco.....

Notice where Josh throws that ball?   To me it looks like he is trying to "lead" the fullback to catch the ball closer to the sideline and away from the defender that is screaming up on Demarco from the other side.......

Could the pass has been thrown better?   Yes it could but I understand the concept.....this may have been a poor route by Demarco....as if he is closer to the sideline he might score here.......

It also looks to me like Josh does not try to throw his receivers into big hits......which is something that has been missing from our QB's who WOULD throw recievers into big hits.....I dont count that bullett to Kelvin Benjamin for the TD because he was gonna take a hit there no matter what.....but you are trying to punch the ball for 7 so you have to make that throw.....takes a big set of balls to throw that ball between defenders to a pass catcher in the end zone.....in past years our QBs would not even have attempted that throw.

I think DeMarco made that look bad. It made more sense to throw the ball to his outside shoulder where Allen put it, away from the defender, than to the inside shoulder where DeMarco is looking for it before pirouetting to try and catch it. 

31 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Film Room: Top Defensive Plays vs. Green Bay Packers (3:08)

In this week's episode of Inside the Film Room, HC Sean McDermott and Steve Tasker break down Taron Johnson's forced fumble and big stop, as well as a TFL by Jerry Hughes, and a sack by Siran Neal.

Does anyone else just see a night and day difference in McDermott talking about offensive vs defensive plays?  To my ears, when faced with offensive plays, he is so uncomfortable it's like he really needs to be looking at cue cards or something.

This is a problem since he really needs, I think, to mix it in more with the offensive planning to position the team for success.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does anyone else just see a night and day difference in McDermott talking about offensive vs defensive plays?  To my ears, when faced with offensive plays, he is so uncomfortable it's like he really needs to be looking at cue cards or something.

This is a problem since he really needs, I think, to mix it in more with the offensive planning to position the team for success.

McDermott is certainly no Payton or McVay regardless of the three having the same first name.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 9:58 PM, transient said:

I think DeMarco made that look bad. It made more sense to throw the ball to his outside shoulder where Allen put it, away from the defender, than to the inside shoulder where DeMarco is looking for it before pirouetting to try and catch it. 

It's DeMarco...a fullback, since when do we have fullbacks primary role be pass catchers. It's not going to be the best run route or option, but he made a play.

Film Room: Sacks vs. Houston Texans (3:56)

In this week's episode of Inside the Film Room, HC Sean McDermott and Steve Tasker break down the defensive line's dominance against the Houston Texans during the Week 6 game of the 2018 season.

Film Room: Ivory runs vs Colts (3:08)

In this week's episode of Inside the Film Room, HC Sean McDermott and Steve Tasker break down RB Chris Ivory's top runs against the Indianapolis Colts during the Week 7 game of the 2018 season.

Film Room: Young Standouts vs. Bears (4:28)

In this week's episode of Inside the Film Room, HC Sean McDermott and Steve Tasker break down the plays made by some of younger Bills' players against the Chicago Bears in Week 9.

Film Room: Shady Breaks Free (3:40)

In this week's episode of Inside the Film Room, HC Sean McDermott and Steve Tasker break down RB LeSean McCoy's best plays from the Week 10 game against the New York Jets.