has luke lawton signed anywhere yet?

eball

Didn't you make your point earlier....

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=2045

What is wrong with posters cheering for certain players to make the squad? Hoping for Lawton to make the 53 man roster or practice squad is a lot more credible than all the Jason "Slash" Peters hype that has occurred here since before training camp started and now that he is back on the practice squad, will continue. Good thing no one else gobbled him up. Now we don't have to worry that he will come back to haunt the Bills.

Just my 2 cents!

...all the Jason "Slash" Peters hype that has occurred here since before training camp started and now that he is back on the practice squad, will continue.  Good thing no one else gobbled him up.  Now we don't have to worry that he will come back to haunt the Bills.

Just my 2 cents!

21121[/snapback]

Maybe Jason Peters gobbled up Lawton & that's why nobody has signed him.

What is wrong with posters cheering for certain players to make the squad?  Hoping for Lawton to make the 53 man roster or practice squad is a lot more credible than all the Jason "Slash" Peters hype that has occurred here since before training camp started and now that he is back on the practice squad, will continue.  Good thing no one else gobbled him up.  Now we don't have to worry that he will come back to haunt the Bills.

Just my 2 cents!

21121[/snapback]

yeah...i didn't have enough responses to that post so i decided to start another one...what's your point?

"rooting" for a player to make the team is one thing...calling out the team's GM for not recognizing this "diamond in the rough" and disparaging the players who were kept is another. particularly when one's opinion is based upon watching preseason football and reading other football fans' "expert training camp analysis."

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

I thought he was the next Larry Czonka the way he's been talked about. I admit I thought he blocked well in preseason but he's a backup fb. Big deal either way if he's on the team or not.

I thought Lawton could have made the varsity, let alone the practice squad.

Mr. Shelton was out of foosball all of last year - recovering from damage to his body.

That's not going to get a ringing endorsement from a lot of folks who might want a bit more insurance at the position than Burns and Neufeld.

Why Burns made it and Lawton didn't is a reasonable question to ask. Burns did absolutely nothing last year when he was given the chance. I would much rather have Lawton on the team than Burns. :rolleyes:

I guess you are not familar with the concept of "bumping" your post.  :rolleyes:

21163[/snapback]

it's called sarcasm, labatt. i thought canadians were known for their sense of humor? (yes, i'm assuming you are canadian because of your screen name and avatar -- if that is an incorrect assumption, i humbly beg forgiveness. in that case, you're an american w/ no sense of humor.)

:o

I thought Lawton could have made the varsity, let alone the practice squad.

Mr. Shelton was out of foosball all of last year - recovering from damage to his body.

That's not going to get a ringing endorsement from a lot of folks who might want a bit more insurance at the position than Burns and Neufeld.

Why Burns made it and Lawton didn't is a reasonable question to ask. Burns did absolutely nothing last year when he was given the chance. I would much rather have Lawton on the team than Burns. :rolleyes:

21173[/snapback]

I agree. Burns has shown nothing. Lawton gave a great block on Shaud's TD and had a nice catch/run on a screen. Shelton has shown us nothing either.

it's called sarcasm, labatt.  i thought canadians were known for their sense of humor?  (yes, i'm assuming you are canadian because of your screen name and avatar -- if that is an incorrect assumption, i humbly beg forgiveness.  in that case, you're an american w/ no sense of humor.)

:rolleyes:

21308[/snapback]

No I'm not Canadian. Born, raised and still living in WNY. I have a great sense of humor. I just forget where I put it some days! :o