Trade for RG3

beacon

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

OMG...... This Josh Allen's team!  Stop it, just stop it.  We are on the cusp of Allen starting his career.  Yes he is going to have some lumps, probably a lot of them but you have to have faith that when we come out on the other end that he will be our franchise QB.  He has the tools let's let him figure out how to use them.  Good grief.  

I still think this team desperately needs a backup QB. Peterman is completely awful and the team simply shouldn't start him. Josh Allen is the starter but they can have Peterman one play away from starting at QB. I also don't think it would hurt to have a vet QB for Allen to lean on. 

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

A little tip for all future thread starters like this. Before you post ask yourself one question. 

How does what I am about

if you cannot adequately answer that to yourself let the idea die. Because that is all this season really is and should be about is the Development of Josh Allen. 

And JA is and I repeat IS going to stink it up a bit.....all along the way to becoming a fully decent QB for the future.......FULLY decent.  Remember folks Kelly arrived with 2 solid years of experience.....and even he took some lumps getting over the NFL hump....I was there for every game from 87 on.....he wasn't an instant success....by a long shot.