Zay Jones has to tell KB where to line up?

YoloinOhio

This is on sports center now. They've been bad before, but now we are embarrassingly bad and look like a disaster.

We're the new Cleveland. Get ready for the could Alabama beat the Bills comparisons in the media, as stupid as they are, because that's on its way.

We're a train wreck. These guys ran out talent in favor of their guys, placed an emphasis on character, and it is already collapsing at the feet of the bust they traded up for. 

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would be pissed at my mom if she did this.

Why would your mom brag about Zay Jones and diss Benjamin?  Even if she did, I doubt Rodak would notice.

5 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Perhaps, but I am not going to pretend I could point out what they could have done, where they could have gone, or who they could have grabbed. And even if I did have a sense of all that, one truth stays with me always: it's all out of my control. The Bills aren't going to do what I think is right any more than I can convince Quaker Oats to return the original Cap'n Crunch character. I have one choice, really: follow and cheer for the team or don't follow and cheer for the team.

If I'm so miserable that I hate it all, I just stop following. 

Alternately, if I choose to follow, then my bitching is just noise to other people and I'm at least wise enough to keep my whining to an absolute minimum.

So again, it comes to my choice: read the dreck or don't, and I need to do the latter.

Dude I'm sorry to inform you but the original Cap'n Crunch probably died a long time ago, so they have to stick with the new guy.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Because my mom likes to put her nose in other people's business way too much.  

You sound like you're pissed at her already but she didn't even say anything about Zay, you just imagined it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess your favorite Bills coach was Oedipus Rex.

10 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

This is on sports center now. They've been bad before, but now we are embarrassingly bad and look like a disaster.

We're the new Cleveland. Get ready for the could Alabama beat the Bills comparisons in the media, as stupid as they are, because that's on its way.

We're a train wreck. These guys ran out talent in favor of their guys, placed an emphasis on character, and it is already collapsing at the feet of the bust they traded up for. 

They did the Alabama thing on Monday. 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:33 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

So you Edgar Cayced all this, after One game? 

10 hours ago, Buffaloflash said:

So you Edgar Cayced all this, after One game? 

No, the decisions they made last year built towards this. This isn't just they got blown out 1 game. This is a team with out talent, and already looks like players could start pointing fingers. I could be way off on the latter point, because as much as I've criticized McDermott he has done well enough to keep any dissent out of the public.