Zay Jones has to tell KB where to line up?

YoloinOhio

Just now, COTC said:

You must not have seen their dark side.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/03/20/young-bills-wide-receiver-arrested-in-naked-bloody-mess/amp/

It doesnt get any crazier than this. 

Plenty of well raised kids who do dumb stuff on drugs/ alcohol.  I definitely fit that category and I had the world’s best mother.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Plenty of well raised kids who do dumb stuff on drugs/ alcohol.  I definitely fit that category and I had the world’s best mother.

They do have an interesting dynamic with their mother, at least what's public.

I'm with you though c.

Everybody has done some stuff in their life.

It amazes me the stones people throw when they most certainly live in a glass house.

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Two kids in the nfl who graduated from college.  I hope my family is so screwed up. 

Soon to be a third by the way, brother Levi is also a lb at USC.

Father was an NFL linebacker

Uncle was a QB (Jeff Blake)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you ever make a post where you are not taking a shot at others on the board?

Make your point and let it stand on its own without trying to draw attn to it with your drama

Pessimistic posters get shots taken at them all the time, told to go find another team yadda.  So I dunno, maybe just ignore it if you don't like it.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

My fear is after Sunday's game we are going to be talking about dropped balls because Josh is hitting them with fastballs they are not catching.

...certainly hear what you're saying...sometimes the kid reminds me of Nolan Ryan on the short stuff......knowing his arm strength and getting a starting nod may be too much adrenaline to where receivers' hands are in jeopardy......he'll develop "the touch" over time IMO.........

Nothing makes me happier than reading Bills fans  pissing all over Bills players' ability and intelligence

Some Bills fans are the best AND the smartest. If only they had a chance, they'd not only play better than the pros, they'd run the team better than the pros!!

Go Bills Fans!

<_<

• Like (+1) 3

Even if true, she should keep her yap shut. At least Benjamin never got caught running around ass naked in a state of delirium for the who world to see. Not to mention nearly jumping 20 stories to his death.......also he should have told him to line up next to Vlad and help block.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 1