Zay Jones has to tell KB where to line up?

YoloinOhio

On 9/13/2018 at 8:35 PM, YoloinOhio said:

well this season may be entertaining if nothing else 

Did you watch the video tied to this?

Jesus christ.

This guy is a f*cking loser.

He legit scoffed at them, acting like he's entitled to be the #1.

Unreal.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

I really don’t like KB.  Never seemed like a process guy.  Can’t run.  Can’t stay healthy.  Can’t catch.  Wth can this guy to other than high point a ball once in awhile.  Hopefully Allen can make a WR out of him.

Can we stop with the "process guy" jargon?

It makes no sense.

From my understanding, "process guy" just seems to mean "gets in line like a good soldier, has good Christian values, and doesn't make waves" and talent has no bearing on it.

Having said that, KB can't catch, can't run, can't stay healthy, AND doesn't take responsibility for when he sucks.

He needs to go.

49 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Jesus christ.

Unreal.

It makes no sense.

From my understanding, "process guy" just seems to mean "gets in line like a good soldier, has good Christian values, and doesn't make waves" and talent has no bearing on it.

Having said that, KB can't catch, can't run, can't stay healthy, AND doesn't take responsibility for when he sucks.

He needs to go.

And this is my theory why McD loves starting Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Jesus christ.

Unreal.

It makes no sense.

He needs to go.

Jargon?  You’re nuts.  I agree with every thing you said about KB, but there is most definitely a “process guy” mentality.  We have not one decent WR, yet we haven’t even talked to Dez.  We won’t talk to josh Gordon.  We didn’t talk to mychal Kendrick’s.  We want nose to the grindstone, lunch pail type guys with heart.  That is a process guy.  Say w/e you want.  There is a type of player they’re looking for.  McD has said as much several times

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Jargon?  You’re nuts.  I agree with every thing you said about KB, but there is most definitely a “process guy” mentality.  We have not one decent WR, yet we haven’t even talked to Dez.  We won’t talk to josh Gordon.  We didn’t talk to mychal Kendrick’s.  We want nose to the grindstone, lunch pail type guys with heart.  That is a process guy.  Say w/e you want.  There is a type of player they’re looking for.  McD has said as much several times

Right dude.

I'm saying we need to STOP with looking only for "process guys".

"lunch pail guys with heart" shouldn't take priority over talent 100% of the time.

That's what I'm saying.

I know he's looking for specific kinds of guys.

That's the issue.

We are focusing TOO much on that.

I'm not saying we shouldn't look at character too, but guess what? Talent is necessary too.

22 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Right dude.

I'm saying we need to STOP with looking only for "process guys".

"lunch pail guys with heart" shouldn't take priority over talent 100% of the time.

That's what I'm saying.

I know he's looking for specific kinds of guys.

That's the issue.

We are focusing TOO much on that.

I'm not saying we shouldn't look at character too, but guess what? Talent is necessary too.

Copy that.  I agree 100% but it’s probably not going to happen unless Beane goes rogue ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Copy that.  I agree 100% but it’s probably not going to happen unless Beane goes rogue ?

HAHA.

Yeah, seriously.

McD is too worried about Bible study, clapping, and good character that I feel he's overlooking talent.

I'm not saying to go sign a bunch of locker room cancer guys, but EVERY superbowl team I can think of has had a couple of really talented dbags on it.

Again, I'm not talking turds like KB who are divas and don't perform.

I'd gladly take a prime TO, Moss, Irvin, D Sanders, Big Ben, etc if it meant a title.

There's a balance, you can't fill your team with diva/jerkoff personalities, even if they are super talented, but you can't forgo ALL top tier talent because they don't fit the personality you're looking for.