Hurricane Flo -- Politics Edition

B-Man

I don't really want a thread on this, but anyone who has turned on, or read, a media outlet in the past 24 hours knows that many are devoting more time to this than actual emergency.

Sad, but true................so being a "political board, we should talk about the Government response and the Media/Libs response.

VIDEO CNN’s Psaki: Trump Sounds ‘Almost Gleeful and Excited’ for Florence

VIDEO NBC Takes Shots at Trump Amid Hurricane, 9/11 Remembrance Coverage

VIDEO MSNBC Hurricane Prep: Is Trump ‘Evil’ or Just a 'Toddler'?

THERE it is! Washington Post editorial board slams person ‘complicit’ with Hurricane Florence (just guess)

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, I know lefties are hitting this today, but guess what ?......................It's not true.............who'da thunk it...:lol:

HOSKINSON-600x400.png...........BUT THE JUST-ESTABLISHED NARRATIVE !

ADVICE FOR TRUMP: “Don’t let Florence Katrina you. Show how to do a disaster right.

Bush went from high to low because of Katrina and how his antagonists weaponized it.

You can do the opposite. And who doesn’t want Trump to find great success in meeting the challenge of a great natural disaster?

No one will step up and say, yes, that’s me, I want him to fail miserably, so we can crush him like Bush.”

Yes, it’s true – very few will openly say it. But as Mickey Kaus wrote at the height of the media pummeling Bush over Katrina, “Katrina gives them a way to talk about Iraq without talking about Iraq.  It was a stepping stone for the left to win back the House and Senate in 2006.

But as Donna Brazile, then vice-chair of the DNC finally admitted in 2013 at CNN.com, “Bush came through on Katrina.”

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ADVICE FOR TRUMP: “Don’t let Florence Katrina you. Show how to do a disaster right.

Bush went from high to low because of Katrina and how his antagonists weaponized it.

You can do the opposite. And who doesn’t want Trump to find great success in meeting the challenge of a great natural disaster?

No one will step up and say, yes, that’s me, I want him to fail miserably, so we can crush him like Bush.”

Yes, it’s true – very few will openly say it. But as Mickey Kaus wrote at the height of the media pummeling Bush over Katrina, “Katrina gives them a way to talk about Iraq without talking about Iraq.  It was a stepping stone for the left to win back the House and Senate in 2006.

But as Donna Brazile, then vice-chair of the DNC finally admitted in 2013 at CNN.com, “Bush came through on Katrina.”

****... I can do better.. I have pictures, naked ones of Ivanka and Melania planted explosives along the out bank to loose the storm surge on Charlotte and Nashville!
Bids on the photos currently stands at a mere 2,436,534. To participate, please PM me your bank statement(s) and a copy of your estimated net worth by close of business. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

****... I can do better.. I have pictures, naked ones of Ivanka and Melania planted explosives along the out bank to loose the storm surge on Charlotte and Nashville!
Bids on the photos currently stands at a mere 2,436,534. To participate, please PM me your bank statement(s) and a copy of your estimated net worth by close of business. 

Cinga............buddy, as thread author could I possibly have a sneak peak at these "damning" photos ?

98a8be71ec9b154abc3c843cd7971329d0563ff5

● Shot: As Hurricane Florence approaches, American politics is put on pause.

—Headline, NBC.com, 7:52 AM ET today.

Chaser:

● MSNBC: How Can ‘Climate Change Deniers’ Respond to Hurricane?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

As the thread author B-Man shouldn't have to go through the agony of not knowing for sure if the pictures are real. I agree to examine them and authenticate them if they are real. Know that I do this totally free of charge and solely for the reason of keeping peace here at PPP.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, donbb said:

There is certainly precedent that the Trump administration disaster relief efforts are piss poor.

Yeah, I can't believe that jackwagon Trump let relief supplies sit on ships instead of allowing them to dock and unload at the destroyed and non-functional port facilities.

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

What about sexism?  I don't remember "Huuricane Andy".   But of course a chick hurricane isn't taken seriously.

Or racist. They never have a Hurricane Shaniqu’a. 

Oh I have a friend who works with a woman who spells her name La-A. Yes....Ladasha 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1