Hurricane Flo -- Politics Edition

B-Man

14 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

My interaction with Azalin?  I say all sorts of stuff.  Just yesterday I had a conversation with Q Baby that didnt consist of actual words.  I'm not really sure what you are trying to get at exactly.  Don't know Joe, maybe he has a nice corner?  Puerto Rican officials withheld aid that presumably led to an increased death toll for what appears to be purely political purposes.  What would you call that?  Maybe I just misused a term?  Who can tell...

Edit:  where is friggin Tom when I need him.  

Edit 2:  Oh! That.  Yeah, citizens presumably run governments.  There should be death penalty cases, this was murder.  In reality there will be no punishment whatsoever, not even a caning unfortunately.  The only way that changes is revolution.  But, not me.  I'm a pacifist.  :)

I was referring to your recent interaction with Azalin in this thread above. Joe in Winslow is known for suggesting flouting our laws in favor of vengeance. Being on the same corner with him is well explained here:

See the source image

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I was referring to your recent interaction with Azalin in this thread above. Joe in Winslow is known for suggesting flouting our laws in favor of vengeance. Being on the same corner with him is well explained here:

See the source image

I see.  Not typically.  I believe laws make a nation.  At the same time I also believe there are certainly instances where I wouldn't blame anyone if they had enough and revolted.  Otherwise you just end up with a nation full of slaves.  

Edit:  I also have a bad habit of trolling politically charged conversations.  

Edited by CoudyBills

22 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

....and our very own here in NYS, "Big Fredo" made SIX trips to PR to emphasize with hurricane victims because Trump screwed them out of aid.......a $92 BILLION dollar "screwing" and now this.....how many PR legislators have been arrested or resigned?....and oh BTW, where is all the money?......Big Fredo is back there AGAIN because of the hurricane and NJ's Senator Bob "Honest Abe" Menendez is demanding Trump release earthquake relief....stroking your constituents there Bob?....care to help account for the $92 BIL?.....naw it's just taxpayers' money......no need then...........

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There’s a very reasonable argument to be made that violent uprisings against the ruling class are a valid check and balance on any government.

I'm familiar with that argument, but seeing how we're talking about Puerto Rico, a US territory, I'm inclined to advocate for removal from office and criminal charges be levied. 

• Like (+1) 1