Kim Pegula: Bills' Stadium Plans on Hold until after November Elections - John Wawrow AP Story

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, The Senator said:

It would probably seat 65000-68000, most likely be domed, and yes, there would have to be major reconstruction of roads to allow access - maybe even extend metro rail.

Just drive the metro thru the stadium.  It can replace that idiotic train sound they broadcast during game.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

I hate to crush hopes and dreams, but there isn’t an owner in the NFL that cares about tailgate experience. 

You're probably right.  But then again, Terry still thinks running the ball 45 times per game through a blizzard is the blueprint to success in Buffalo.  So, maybe he's a tailgate guy after all?

Edited by stony

4 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

I hope they realize the tailgate is a major reason why I even buy a ticket in the first place.  I've been to more meaningless December games than I can ever hope to remember, and the party before the games is the biggest reason I do.  I know I'm not a STH so my opinion probably doesn't matter much, but I also know there are many others like me.  

Let me get this straight. You're a tailgating fan who happens to meet at a football stadium.

Edited by Radar

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

Cold climates and Blizzard's are the same?

Dodge the overall point, that’s fine. We’ve hired 3 coaches in a row who believe “run the ball and stop the run in December” is the only way to win in Buffalo. I have a suspicion that’s what Terry thinks is most important too. 

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Has it occurred to you that "Dunkirk" Don is already the president? I did a textual analysis of his posts and the tweets of #RealDonaldTrump. I have determined with 95% confidence that they are one and the same person.

Are you "Anonymous"?

On 9/13/2018 at 5:25 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

Frequently the biggest anti-climax of the day, when the Bills 'D' lays yet, another egg.

Making a showplace and putting drunks in stockade would work better.

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's disappointing, at least with her in office it guarantees that we get a few years without the possibility of any more Sex in the City movies or reboots.....

Well if you do not like them then you should stop watching it.

If you never watched then you are like some posters and media personalities who did not watch games but complained about performance based on box score and stats.

9 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Are you "Anonymous"?

I can't answer that. But I do refer to myself as a "Senior Official." Official what, I don't know. But Official.

9 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's disappointing, at least with her in office it guarantees that we get a few years without the possibility of any more Sex in the City movies or reboots.....

I am not looking forward to that new Sex in the City movie where she lets her lesbian side show. It comes at least 20 years too late, and the wrong actress too.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I can't answer that. But I do refer to myself as a "Senior Official." Official what, I don't know. But Official.

I am not looking forward to that new Sex in the City movie where she lets her lesbian side show. It comes at least 20 years too late, and the wrong actress too.

There was one SATC episode where Kim Catrall played for the other team. Sonia Braga was her experiment. 

What can I say, the show was popular in the 90s

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1