Confirmed: Bills to start rookie QB Josh Allen vs. Chargers

East TX Dan

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/12/buffalo-bills-los-angeles-chargers-josh-allen/

Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott is slated to speak to the media at 11:20 a.m. on Wednesday. It’s expected that he’ll announced his starting quarterback for his team’s Week 2 meeting and home opener against the Los Angeles Chargers.

However, there could be leak. According to ESPN’s Chris Mortenson, the Bills will start rookie quarterback Josh Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 3

It's clear the Bills were hoping they didn't have to do this this soon but they risk the chance of losing the locker room if they put Peterman back out there. The boys clearly like Allen and play hard when he's in there. It'll force everyone to elevate their game.

He's gonna take so many needless sacks because his internal clock is jacked and he'll throw a bunch of picks but throw him out there and let him sink or swim.

• Like (+1) 7

Ahh, how soon we all forget that Cincy game in which Allen was under such heavy pressure he went 6 of 12 for only 34 yards and was sacked 5 times IN THE FIRST HALF! He was sacked for more yards then he threw for...

I hope Allen sits until Pickerman throws his picks and then Allen comes n.

Edited by Nihilarian

I hope he’s alive by the time The Lambeau trip comes around week 4.  It would really

tarnsih the trip if Sweet nate Pete or davante nuggets were the starting QB that game.  Playing in Minnesota the game before, I expect the Vikings to punish him and probably get called for illegal hits which which keep him from playing the following week ?