[Vague Title] seen it coming

You would hope a team breaking a playoff drought, with 2first, 2seconds,3thirds in the draft, some cap space, could put something better on the field. 

I don't know if Allen is the "answer", but I know we need a "answer", without one you can't compete. Don't know exactly what front office could have done differently, but I know what I seen Sunday couldn't be the best 53 roster we could have. 

Allen and Edmunds may be Stafford/Big Ben, and kuekly, but they need to be to justify what all we gave up.

Think about every year how we would love to have a extra 3rd/2nd couldn't imagine a extra 1st.( which we got by moving back,passing on mahomes, but getting our best defensive player T.White) all we have all these extra picks and they turn into just 2 players. Picks 20 and 22could get you that, and now you can use 5picks ,in 2and3 rounds to address all these holes we got. Could use all them picks on offensive line/wr and at least gave whoever the qb was a fighting chance. And had your young  talent that (all/some) could might find groove at same time, then you may have something. 

Now we got so many holes, not even 80-90 million in cap space can fix. 

Be really nice using that with different decision this off season. 

I know season isn't over yet, don't give me that coach talk bs. You can see a 3-13, maybe 5-11 season, resulting in top 3 pick. 

Just disappointed in what we got, in exchange for the draft chips, and cap space we have coming up.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A true visionary has joined the ranks of TSW.  Let's all get rich from the Power Ball Lottery. :beer: 

I stopped at the title, but it did make me wonder which of our “regulars” started this %#@&.  Maybe somebody needs to grow up? 

These topics are under discussion in several other threads.

Please read some threads and use the search function before starting new threads.

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1