Jon Gruden says He'll "Look at the Reasons Why" the Raiders Had No Pass Rush ?

26CornerBlitz

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Macks job is literately to stop Aaron Rodgers. 

Mack is a beast and proved that in his 1st game in a Bears uni in under 48 hrs to prepare??  Yeah stopping Aaron flippin Rogers is as difficult as you get for any defensive player especially when he came back out on the field in this game.....superman himself probably couldnt stop him.....

4 minutes ago, JPP said:

Mack is a beast and proved that in his 1st game in a Bears uni in under 48 hrs to prepare??  Yeah stopping Aaron flippin Rogers is as difficult as you get for any defensive player especially when he came back out on the field in this game.....superman himself probably couldnt stop him.....

Jim Schwartz is Superman?

4 minutes ago, JPP said:

He was unreal with barely any knowledge of the Bears defensive scheme.  They pretty much cut him loose and said "do your thing" .   

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

He was unreal with barely any knowledge of the Bears defensive scheme.  They pretty much cut him loose and said "do your thing" .   

Exactly!  The guy is that good that he can easily do this.....its a shame the bears let this game go off the rails after an excellent 1st half......

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He couldn't.  Rodgers sharted on the Bears D.

Sure, just pointing out that of course the pass rush has culpability in being owned by the opposing QB. 

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think once you add this kind of guy, you change your scheme to- “ hey Khalil go disrupt stuff” 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure, just pointing out that of course the pass rush has culpability in being owned by the opposing QB. 

I think once you add this kind of guy, you change your scheme to- “ hey Khalil go disrupt stuff” 

if you're Chicago you already won that trade with Oakland.   

50 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Look at the Raider colour scheme...someone drops a New Era Raider cap, Chuckie sees the black and silver, mistakes it for a skunk.  Just another Davis / Gruden f*** up.  ?

Throw in the smell from all the times that stadium has had sewage backups in it and it's easy to see the confussion.....

15 hours ago, Augie said:

Gruden will walk away as a VERY wealthy failure, eventually. Then go back to TV if he continues to need attention. Raiders blew it big time. Horrible hire. 

Hes already very wealthy.  And remember he said he wont take the raiders money if hes not successful 

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

That and they kept his minutes limited. I don't think he's in game shape yet. Still looked like a huge problems for offenses, gonna go right back to dominating once he gets fit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Skins Malone said:

Hes already very wealthy.  And remember he said he wont take the raiders money if hes not successful 

How likely is it that he’ll give money back? I’d give that a 0.0% chance. Might he “walk away mutually” if it’s horrible? Sure. Gruden has an enormous ego, and that something’s gets in the way of player relationships if his Tampa days are any indication. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

How likely is it that he’ll give money back? I’d give that a 0.0% chance. Might he “walk away mutually” if it’s horrible? Sure. Gruden has an enormous ego, and that something’s gets in the way of player relationships if his Tampa days are any indication. 

Never been a fan of Gruden anyway.  I remember when Bills fans were screaming for him to come here.  Dont get me wrong i like him as a person...you can tell he loves the game...but eventually its time to hang it up for good.  Idk why i guy like him would want to even do it.  He had a cushy job making tons of money with no pressure and no stress.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jasovon said:

because Trubisky panicked and played terribly in the second half when they needed a touchdown. 

The loss can be boiled-down to on person and play: Kyle Fuller's drop of a gift INT from Rodgers.

10 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Never been a fan of Gruden anyway.  I remember when Bills fans were screaming for him to come here.  Dont get me wrong i like him as a person...you can tell he loves the game...but eventually its time to hang it up for good.  Idk why i guy like him would want to even do it.  He had a cushy job making tons of money with no pressure and no stress.  

Despite my personal negative feelings, I thought he was well suited for TV, much more than coaching 

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

That's true, but that offense still had multiple opportunities to salt the game away and couldn't deliver.

True, there were lots of opps for the Bears to eke-out the win.  But Fuller INT'ing a pass that looked like it was intentionally thrown to him would have ended the game definitively.

14 hours ago, Paulus said:

Darbs is nowhere near the player mack is, but the guy has looked good. Dareus, too.

I mean, the Bills had no "Mack" to purge, but did purge some of our best. 

Dareus hadn't looked good in YEARS.

Dareus could have been as good as Mack if he kept playing like he did in 2014.  He didn't come close, after getting the huge contract.  That's why he hasn't even made a Pro Bowl and they shipped him out when they had a chance.