[Vague Title] Two Firsts...

cage

The 0-1 Chargers travel across the country to play Bills, LA opened up as a 6pt favorite it’s now up to 8.5.  That’s astounding.  you know things are bad. Never seen the Bills that big of a home dog. Maybe vs New England a few times.  I’d still take the Bills +8.5 in this situation.  The D has to play like NFL players this week and the O can’t be as bad with Allen at the helm.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The 0-1 Chargers travel across the country to play Bills, LA opened up as a 6pt favorite it’s now up to 8.5.  That’s astounding.  you know things are bad. Never seen the Bills that big of a home dog. Maybe vs New England a few times.  I’d still take the Bills +8.5 in this situation.  The D has to play like NFL players this week and the O can’t be as bad with Allen at the helm.

McD hasn't made a choice yet has he?

I have three bets of Josh Allen vs any other rookie QB, in fantasy football points. Two guys chose Rosen, one guy picked Darnold. For selfish reasons JA needs to start this week.....and not get killed.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

55 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Certainly it cant go any worse than the last meeting.......can it?