Bills vs. Ravens All-22 Coaches Film Reviews

26CornerBlitz

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hopefully the new CB will get up to speed ASAP, as I've been saying they have (had) no one after Davis who is becoming more and more questionable as a starter.  

They need the D to keep them in games just to make it somewhat interesting for people. Ugh....

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Hm. So maybe the hysteria over the ol and wr is unwarranted? Interesting!

Well they still weren't good.  I only saw about 10-12 plays in the All 22 but there were plays to be made that we missed.  It was execution.

You have to capitalize when you have the opportunities....especially when you don't have many.

This game was mostly on Peterman IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Peterman left plays on the field.  The offensive line wasn't very good but they gave him time to throw more than we thought.

Bad decisions with the football.

Jeremy White stated he saw that separation stat for week 1 and our WR's actually got pretty good separation in this game.  

NP's confidence is very fragile and one more bad game could destroy him. 

Yes, I do think he can play QB at an adequate level in this league....

• Haha (+1) 1

Again, many of these plays suggest that the offensive line has no idea where it's suppossed to be or doing, especially if the defense throws a wrinkle.  Add a quarterback equally mystified and you have panic and penalties.  

Coaching, coaching and more coaching.  McDermott should fire Juan Castillo immediately.  It's just not working.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TPS said:

I used to think Peterman could at least be adequate but I don't anymore.  

His confidence has to be shot.  He looks scared.  I think he's destroyed now.  

Just now, dpberr said:

Again, many of these plays suggest that the offensive line has no idea where it's suppossed to be or doing, especially if the defense throws a wrinkle.  Add a quarterback equally mystified and you have panic and penalties.  

Coaching, coaching and more coaching.  McDermott should fire Juan Castillo immediately.  It's just not working.  

I, along with you, would lead that parade.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to think Peterman could at least be adequate but I don't anymore.  

His confidence has to be shot.  He looks scared.  I think he's destroyed now.  

A strong possibility....

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

Only preseason with no rush.

Game is too big and fast for him. 

His pocket poise is nonexistent.  

Arm isnt good enough.

im sure he’s a great locker room guy though. Maybe he can be the QB coach. 

I said it in the other thread and have said it before. NP's problem is post snap reads. He diagnoses the defense pre snap and then is just bad at post snap adjustments. He left plays on the field because he doesn't diagnose the play after the snap. He stares down his 1st reads too, some good examples from Cover 1.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, TPS said:

Adequate enough level to complete 3 quarters of football? 

3 Starts.  Been pulled twice and KO’d in a blizzard.  Dude needs to collect his clipboard holding money and be happy about it

Ryan Groy is bad. I thought he was far better than he's playing because I remember him filling in admirably for Eric when he broke his leg. But after watching his performance Sunday and vs the Bengals it is obvious: he is bad. He's on his belly/back far more than one would hope/expect. 

Which means Bodine must be just as bad if not worse if you still start Groy after performances like this. 

While I'm on the subject of bad... K.B. Dear god bud. I don't feel as though I need to elaborate as most of us have watched him "play" recently.