Your phone rings, it's Terry Pegula....

pi2000

Cut Jason Croom.

Have Terry give his daughter my cell number.

Order the end zones painted red.

Have the "Billy the Buffalo" mascot cut up, burned, the ashes buried, and the grave covered in salt so nothing can ever grow there again.

Trade Peterman to the Rams for an autographed Ray Malavasi picture and two tickets to an upcoming Lakers game.

Send the A-team to the psychiatric hospital to break Incognito out and have him returned to Orchard Park asap.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

Cut Jason Croom.

Have Terry give his daughter my cell number.

Order the end zones painted red.

Have the "Billy the Buffalo" mascot cut up, burned, the ashes buried, and the grave covered in salt so nothing can ever grow there again.

Trade Peterman to the Rams for an autographed Ray Malavasi picture and two tickets to an upcoming Lakers game.

Send the A-team to the psychiatric hospital to break Incognito out and have him returned to Orchard Park asap.

??

I trade Shady back to Philly.  I put Benjamin, DiMarco, Clay, Hughes and just about everyone else for draft picks.  White, Edmunds, Harrison, Dawkins, Allen, Milano, Hyde, Poyer are untouchable, and my core moving forward.  Make an offer on anyone else.  I target Jason Verret and Ali Marpet, and make huge offers to Taylor Lewan and Jake Mathews.  I trade down in draft for boatload of picks.  And I stockpile OL, WR, CB, and QB

I'm assuming that if Pegula fired McBeane, then hiring the pair back is not an option.  So, realistically, my first move is hiring a head coach to get me through the season.  Not sure there is much quality out on the open market for head coaches at this time of year, so my best bet is promoting from within.  The obvious choice is to promote a coordinator to acting head coach.  Frazier has experience, but I think I'm a little more inclined to go with Daboll as I like his fire and hisexperience with the New England ethos. 

I sincerely hope that Pegula does not fire McDermott and Beane.