Your phone rings, it's Terry Pegula....

pi2000

32 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

....Beane and McDermott have been let go and you're named GM.  

What's your first move?

Hire Beane and McDermott back!!!  There is nothing wrong with them.  They are good GM and HCs that you cannot find out in the market.  The Bills have tried several along the way with poor results.

• Like (+1) 5

i make sure he understands that "defense wins championships" and "run and stop the run" are antiquated concepts and it is now a league that is dominated by explosive offenses that are fueled by the forward pass. then we set out to hire a gm and head coach that believe in the concepts of the modern passing game that is driving this sport, and we make a plan to build an offensive juggernaut. then i try to collect as much cash as i can before they realize i am just a fan and have no idea what i am doing, and hope that my severance package is on par with all the other guys being paid to not be a part of the team anymore.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’d make Nate dress like a Catholic Schoolgirl and re-enact Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” video. This way he can embarrass himself one more time before I cut him the next day. Additionally it will give the Petermaniacs (including McDermott) a memory that they can turn to on those cold, lonely, winter nights. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

I wouldn’t fire Beane and McDermitt, but would be more involved as Pegula says no to some things and yes to others.  I know he’s not the answer but we need place holders this year.  I think Sal said yesterday to move Groy to left guard and put Bodine in there.  Duchesse would be in the CFL at best if it weren’t for this stupid affinity for their old players.  He is horrible.  I know Bodine is not good, but he’s better than Ducasse.  I would fire his ass immediately.  Look for lineman on the waiver wire for anything serviceable, place Allen in there for experience, and even with some erratic play he can throw deep and scare defenses so we can run more.

the defense was the big surprise to me.  They were horrible and was supposed to be the cornerstone of this team.  Murphy was supposed to be the return man.  Lastly, I don’t care if he’s lost a step, I would still bring in Bryant.  He needs a team, and a big body would be good for Allen.  Lastly, Benjamin better start catching the ball, Evans playing more consistently, as he can’t blame injuries anymore.

I'm definitely not a Peterman fan, but the hate displayed by some Bills fans is really pathetic. Get over it! He's still on the team and I will root for him if he is playing. 

I even root for Vlad, he should go before anyone. But he is still here so I root for him to succeed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I wouldn’t fire Beane and McDermitt, but would be more involved as Pegula says no to some things and yes to others.  I know he’s not the answer but we need place holders this year.  I think Sal said yesterday to move Groy to left guard and put Bodine in there.  Duchesse would be in the CFL at best if it weren’t for this stupid affinity for their old players.  He is horrible.  I know Bodine is not good, but he’s better than Ducasse.  I would fire his ass immediately.  Look for lineman on the waiver wire for anything serviceable, place Allen in there for experience, and even with some erratic play he can throw deep and scare defenses so we can run more.

the defense was the big surprise to me.  They were horrible and was supposed to be the cornerstone of this team.  Murphy was supposed to be the return man.  Lastly, I don’t care if he’s lost a step, I would still bring in Bryant.  He needs a team, and a big body would be good for Allen.  Lastly, Benjamin better start catching the ball, Evans playing more consistently, as he can’t blame injuries anymore.

Probably not a popular sentiment, but he should be better with more reps with Allen. Can't imagine it's easy going from the softball throwers to the fastball.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d make Nate dress like a Catholic Schoolgirl and reenact Britney Spears’ “Hit Me Baby One More Time” video. This way he can embarrass himself one more time before I cut him the next day. Additionally it will give the Petermaniacs (including McDermott) a memory that they can turn to on those cold, lonely, winter nights. 

I've heard of weird fetishes but you might want to see someone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I've heard of weird fetishes but you might want to see someone.

I honestly think I’m doing everyone a favor!! For those of us that think he’s terrible, we don’t have to watch him ever again. For those that are inexplicably in love with him, they get a lasting memory. It’s a win-win!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson