AFC East: Bills Stay in 3rd Place

26CornerBlitz

Miami Dolphins schedule through October.  They could lose at least 3/5 of these games.  November and December won't be easy for them, either.

Sunday
Sep. 30
new_england.png at New EnglandGillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA    
unday
Oct. 7
cincinnati-nfl.png at CincinnatiPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH    
Sunday
Oct. 14
chicago.png ChicagoHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL    
Sunday
Oct. 21
detroit.png DetroitHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL    
Thursday
Oct. 25
houston-nfl.png at HoustonNRG Stadium, Houston, TX  

UNTIL WE CATCH UP WITH THE DOLPHINS I AM PISSED OFF. We're a week 1 stupid Peterman start from a self imposed handicap loss to have a remote possiblity to be a game away. 3-0! 

We are so much better than the Dolphins.. but 2, 3 games away is hella annoying right now and could screw us if the Vikings game proves that we can actually catch up to that. That slow start was deathly.. mostly because THE DOLPHINS ARE 3-0. HOW!!!!!

On 9/11/2018 at 12:57 AM, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Let's be real.  We've made some deals with the Browns.  We now have some of their players on our team.  We are starting to look like the Browns of the past couple of years.  Maybe worse.  This could be an overreaction.  I mean, it's just one game.  But i'm definitely worried.

Cleveland hasn't put a beating on a top tier team at their house in a long time.

On 9/24/2018 at 5:05 AM, PeterDude said:

It's way too early to concern yourself with standings...

It's absolutely never too early. A week one loss means we go from 10-6 win tiebreaker to 9-7 and out. Like ya don't give yourself a 2 game Mulligan cause it's too early. We started out with poop on the field and now have to play catch up. That's super hard. 

Dolphins are 3-0 and I'm CONVINCED we're the better team.. but not 2 games better.. nervous about it

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

16 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's absolutely never too early. A week one loss means we go from 10-6 win tiebreaker to 9-7 and out. Like ya don't give yourself a 2 game Mulligan cause it's too early. We started out with poop on the field and now have to play catch up. That's super hard. 

Dolphins are 3-0 and I'm CONVINCED we're the better team.. but not 2 games better.. nervous about it

I think what he meant is if we lose the next 6 straight, or something like that, there is no need to be looking at standings.

This season has a long way to go and it is still not clear if we will be competitive, or a bottom 3 team.

• Like (+1) 2

NFL Week 4 Grades: Resurgent Patriots get an 'A,' rest of the AFC East fails miserably

Buffalo Bills: F

If the Bills want to take one positive out of this game, it's that Josh Allen made it through all four quarters alive. Allen got beat up by a Packers defense that sacked him seven times. Of course, even when Allen had to to throw, he wasn't great: The rookie threw two interceptions and lost a fumble. The Bills totaled only 145 yards, which was their lowest total since 2006. 

New England Patriots: A

If Bill Belichick is looking for something to be upset about from this game, it will probably be the fact that the Patriots gave up a touchdown pass to Brock Osweiler. Of course, that came in garbage time, so there's a good chance Belichick will be smiling this whole week after watching his team pull off one of their most dominating performances of the past few years. The 38-7 win was New England's largest margin of victory since 2016. 

Miami Dolphins: F

The Dolphins have had some ugly performances over the past few years, but this one might have been the worst. Miami totaled just 175 yards in this game, which is the team's lowest total since 2013, and yes, that means the Dolphins weren't even that bad during the lost Cutler year of 2017. Hopefully, no one in Miami decided to have any "AFC East Champion" T-shirts made after the team's 3-0 start.

New York Jets: F

Putting a rookie quarterback on the field against the Jaguars defense is almost unfair, which Sam Darnold probably realized on Sunday. Darnold was sacked three times, completed only 50 percent of his passes and got zero help from a Jets ground attack that totaled just 34 yards.