How long will it take?

DKBills25

Hey bills fans ,

Very hard game for us yesterday. Bad all around. After looking back at the game we can’t put ALL of the blame on peterman, Oline was trash but the biggest thing that bugged me was our WR group.

No one, absolutely no one was getting open .. 

which caused peterman to struggle I believe the most, Even thou peterman is a very subpar. 

I wanna ask you

How long will it take for us to address the receiver position ? Who do we add if we do ? 

Also do you think Allen should start ?  Or peterman?

I HOPE EVERYTHING PICKS UP NEXT WEEK  

GO BILLS !

Edited by DKBills25

So many holes. We really need a new coach and gm. 

This looks like another start of a very long playoff drought because of a overzealous gm who need “their” players. 

This is what happens when insecurity replaces judgement in turning over a roster. 

Edited by COTC
  • Like (+1) 5

The Bills need new starters at:

• two new wide receivers
  • a new LG, C, RG and RT
  • a new tight end
  • a new defensive end
  • a new defensive tackle
  • a new SLB
  • a new CB and Nickel CB

This roster is a disaster. 

Yes, Allen will start. They can't play Peterman again. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, offyourocker said:

It will take several years.  Don’t see this regime making it through.  The Jets seem way ahed of us and they have a 100 mil in cap space next year.  

They are 2 years further ahead in the rebuild. 

5 minutes ago, COTC said:

This looks like another start of a very long playoff drought because of a overzealous gm who need “their” players. 

This is what happens when insecurity replaces judgement in turning over a roster. 

I don’t think that is what they did. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, COTC said:

This looks like another start of a very long playoff drought because of overzealous gm who need “their” players. 

The failure I witnessed at the game starts at the top. Many holes were not addressed in the off season in fact some were created. McBeane seemed more concerned about removing talent than acquiring it.

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

They are 2 years further ahead in the rebuild. 

I don’t think that is what they did. 

The Jets just added their QB this year. They are ahead in their rebuild because they actually kept some of their talent around, 

Just now, Zebrastripes said:

Zero chance the jets trade him.

Wishful thinking, I know. The Bills needed to get a veteran to play this year and they failed. 

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They should trade for McCown. This team is too bad for Allen to be plugged in right now. What an unmitigated disaster 

With Bridgewater traded the NYJ are not dealing Darnold's veteran mentor McCown and especially not to an intra-dvisional team.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Batman1876 said:

How do you propose they fill those gaps?

I for one question if it is possible. When they came in and started trading the best talent, I thought they were betting on themselves in an arrogant way. That they would have one if the great draft runs in history for a couple years. They dug themselves too big a hole to get out of without getting fired first. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Jets just added their QB this year. They are ahead in their rebuild because they actually kept some of their talent around, 

Wishful thinking, I know. The Bills needed to get a veteran to play this year and they failed. 

The jets started their post Rex rebuild two years ahead of us. They got their QB after year 3.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, COTC said:

This looks like another start of a very long playoff drought because of overzealous gm who need “their” players. 

I agree whole-heartedly, except that it's not insecurity overcoming judgement.   McDermott and Beane are simply incompetent at running a football team.  If McDermott stuck to coaching the team, he'd be okay, but both he and Beane are clueless when it comes to talent evaluation and cap management, so allowing them control over personnel and cap management is a prescription for epic fail.