MNF: jets vs lions

Steptide

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s also a key component for the other 52 guys. Seriously , even if Allen kept fighting and bounced back after that half the Bills would have imploded. 

Yes, it is. But when a QB is weak minded, it has devastating results for the other 51. And EVERYBODY else knows it. Peterman looked scared crapless yesterday. How can he command a huddle like that? He can't. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

Yes, it is. But when a QB is weak minded, it has devastating results for the other 51. And EVERYBODY else knows it. Peterman looked scared crapless yesterday. How can he command a huddle like that? He can't. 

No he sucks. He cannot play in the league, it’s that simple. 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The only thing that i did not want to happen is unfolding right now. It was bad enough we could not get our hands on Darnold....now, he steps in to take the crown from Brady and became just another nightmare in the division.

Dear God, please let the Sabres be good soon!

Darnold's played good as rookie yet not ready to annoint him the next elite QB.

Edited by The Jokeman

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I don't think you can say that when both of the games he was historically bad in, about a third of the way in he looked like a deer in head lights and was panicking, which led to worse play. 

I guess mentally tough for me is that he hasn't retired yet...

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I dont know which is worse at this point, the game itself or Hillary's secret lover with the deep awkward voice calling the game 

Worst ever announcer. What the hell is the NFL doing? Last week I had "Good Morning Football" on as background noise and I heard some talking head dude fawning all over Jimmy G. I mean in a lustful way lol. It's  WTF happened to football? 

• Like (+1) 1