MNF: jets vs lions

Steptide

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

No they're not. They're horrible on all three units, too. Can't run or throw, can't stop the run or pass. 

Agreed. Actually worse than the Bills because, although more talented, I can't say that the Bills "gave up" yesterday. They were terrible but they were trying. The Lions aren't even trying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The jealousy in this thread is strong. But why? We have our own young QB to rally around. Are we that insecure that we have to disparage a fine debut performance by another rookie QB? 

Are we arguing that it's not a "fine" debut performance? If that's the case, people don't know as much as they think they do. 

It’s fine to be sure, but the reason for resentment is that the rest of the Bills roster is so far from even a team like the Jets that it will be hard to judge. Darnold may be better than Allen when all is said and done, but do you not think Darnold would likely look terrible if he were playing with the Bills offense? Not Nate Peterman bad, but he’d be struggling. That’s the worst part of this. I’m more impressed with the rest of the Jets than I am with Darnold. The Bills are a joke in every area compared to them. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m just sayin...Darnold is two years younger and already looks like a seasoned vet.

QBs mature at different rates.  

What we really need to be asking ourselves is "Do WE have a franchise QB"

because maybe Darnold IS a franchise QB.....but that does not really matter now does it...it matters whether or not JOSH ALLEN is a legit starter for our team.....because that is what has held OUR team down...you know?

We need to solve our QB situation....then refill the coffers of playmakers around him.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Darnold began the season only one year younger than Allen but now he's two years younger. He ages backwards!!!! Tom Brady eat your heart out.

had to get bradys name out there. And darnold will blow allen out the water. Allen is a bust, complete trash