if you wanna make a difference then dont show up to the game

gridrick

Just now, gridrick said:

if Peterman starts..go watch it somewhere else.  Send a message. 

Ya cause that will show them.  They still get the ticket money from the ones already purchased to go along with the monster t.v. deals they have.  Reality is the NFL would survive just fine without people in the stands as long as they watch on tv.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

If it's a tank then he does

And if it is that sack up and admit it to the fans. Hey guys we know we are going to suck this year so we are cutting the price of oarking, or concessions, or giving sth a 10% rebate on their tickets. Nooe, these asses have the balls to pretend it isn't a tank and charge full price all the while. Just like Terry jacked up tickets every year of the Sabre tank. Subpar product on purpose, full price to watch it.

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

If it's a tank then he does

he's in a catch 22 situation.  He shows how incompetent he's been since the off season started if Peterman cannot make a couple plays.  They just singed a quarterback and let him go cause they thought the better quaterback was already on the roster.  

Great idea?  No shows and empty seats are a great way to get the team moved outta town, if that's the message you are looking for

So few markets the size of Buffalo could have survived the horrible on field product these last decades- it's the fan support that has made the difference

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gridrick said:

sure ...is that a Christie or a Peterman jersey you wear?

I have about 20 jerseys from #12 to #95. But no #2 here. My kid has a #17, which I bought him in July. So do you have tickets for Sunday or are you just trying to tells others to waste their money?

9 minutes ago, scribo said:

I have about 20 jerseys from #12 to #95. But no #2 here. My kid has a #17, which I bought him in July. So do you have tickets for Sunday or are you just trying to tells others to waste their money?

do you have a Dobler?