Which singular player were you most disappointed with?

Bockeye

For me, it's the offensive coaches, line/run game coordinator, OC.    I know it was a miserable day with heavy rains and the players should have played better. Still, that offense looked putrid in both the run game and passing game.   

That pass first, quick strike offense was about as useless as was Peterman.  

For a team that was the number one rush team in the past, I was hoping to see a much more dominant run game with getting Shady in space. 

Vontae Davis - was supposed to offer vet leadership and stabilize the #2 CB position - didn't even suite up. At least Star got ont he field, heck even T Murphy made it to the field. Davis not even making the field put Gaines and Johnson in the target and weakens what was a solid unit.

K Benjamin - Pathetic. Softest big WR I've ever seen, does nothing to fight for balls or help his QB. No wonder he was expandable and Cam isn't a fan. Watch another big bodied WR like Evan play WR then watch KB.... what a waste.

Yeah, Tolbert on defense was another waste. No clue why we needed so many worthless Panthers.

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

That's like asking with news was worse:

-getting fired

-cancer

-hiv

-dog died

-house burned down

-tupac got shot

-the Beatles broke up

-snape killed Dumbledore

-mcdonalds discontinued schezuan sauce again

They all suck.

HIV and Cancer are the worst.

8 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

we don't have the QB talent to have a WR like Benjamin. Cam would toss the ball up to him and let him make plays. I know he had a drop or two yesterday in the rain, but we don't put him in a position to make plays. He gets the ball when he's college open (which isn't often) and that's it. 

KB is a bum.  Dude looks like he’d rather be playing madden than running routes.  He probably would

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

Yeah, Tolbert on defense was another waste. No clue why we needed so many worthless Panthers.

HIV and Cancer are the worst.

Agreed

I was saying they all suck though

Did you refer to Star as "Tolbert on defense"?

Either you made a mistake that was unintentionally hilarious

Or

You made a hilarious joke that he was just as worthless of a panther singing

Either way I say we start referring to all former Panther-bills garbage by some combination with "Tolbert"

We can call star: "starbert"

"Tolvin" for Kelvin

??

14 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I went back and watched Star specifically today and I wasn't upset with his play at all. He was doubled damn near every play and still pushed the Ravens line back at times. I don't know what more he could have done. 

Thanks for doing this. I appreciate an informed opinion and was wondering about his performance. Stat lines often don’t tell the story with players at his position and there was no way I was living through watching that game again. 

• Like (+1) 1