Which singular player were you most disappointed with?

Bockeye

I'm going to have to go with Star. He was supposed clog the middle so our boys could wreak havoc on the QB, esp with the size of his contract. 

Trent stunk but is coming off injury.  Peterman has never been good in the regular season.  Only other I could think of is Benjamin, esp with his mouth in the preseason.

(no fair pointing to McDermott and Beane because they don't count ...even thought they get D grades at this point). 

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd say Star, but he stunk in preseason also and is washed-up.   I did not expect anything from him.  

Benjamin is my offensive disappointment.  Poyer/Hyde on D.  The secondary, esp. safety play was bad.  

we don't have the QB talent to have a WR like Benjamin. Cam would toss the ball up to him and let him make plays. I know he had a drop or two yesterday in the rain, but we don't put him in a position to make plays. He gets the ball when he's college open (which isn't often) and that's it. 

It's Peterman for me. During the pre-season I thought he had turned the corner and would be serviceable for the first 6 games while Allen got up to speed. He seemed to get the ball out quick and make accurate throws. But when it counted, he sh!t his pants again. The man has been outscored 77-7 in what amounts to a full game. That is just beyond pitiful. The secondary as a whole really stunk it up.  They would be my #2 anxiety because I expected more from them.

I knew Star would suck, so I didn't have high hopes for him. I expected more out of KB. He should have had at least 4 more catches from what was thrown to him. He should be a leader, not a quitter. Groy was disappointing, but being wedged between the turnstile twins is a tough task. Murphy was disappointing.

• Like (+1) 1

Star is a fair choice, but I am most disappointed that he played less than half the defensive snaps. Not enough for a $50M player.

Benjamin seemed uninterested. Maybe I cannot really tell if that's the case watching it on TV, but that was my take. I don't think he put anything on film that will have teams clamoring to throw money at him next offseason.

The players all remind us fans that they "understand it's a business," so they should let that understanding show in their on-field performance.

Edited by scribo

Not so  sure Star was that awful, Edmunds and Milano both seemed to have solid performances, i dont believe if Star was that horrendous that would happen. Early in the game our run defense seemed fairly stout, It was Flacco killing us in the air. Sure Star didnt provide a pass rush but he was never expected to. 

• Like (+1) 4

No one was more dissapointing than Peterman, that was so bad it was evident he doesn’t belong in the NFL let alone starting.   

But thats low hanging fruit.  Looking past QB, O think their are 3 clear winners of the LVP award and biggest dissapointment:

- Star - Being paid like an anchor on the D, playing like a guy lucky to be on a roster. 

- Kelvin - For a guy in a contract year, he looked like a guy who is washed up despite being under 30 still.  Tough conditions aren’t an excuse given Ravens had no problem catching.  

- Vontae - Yes he didn’t play, but that’s why he’s on this list.  Not even being able to be good enough to be active this week has been a major dissapointment.  Really thought he was gonna hold down the spot opposite Tre and make this secondary one of the better ones, but he’s been. As all preseason.