Either McD can't evaluate QB talent or....

CoachT

What a lot of you guys are overlooking is that McD is the head coach who is also defensive minded.  So he is probably leaving it up to Daboll, Juan Castillio to decide which QB plays and if they are ready to start.     

McD might make the announcement but I think he is trusting his coordinators to make the decisions on who to play and why. I think we will see Peterman again because the coaches feel that Josh Allen simply isn't ready to start.  

Besides that, it's okay to let Peterman get his arse handed to him for a few more games.  :lol: Start Allen after the Vikings game. 

5 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

What a lot of you guys are overlooking is that McD is the head coach who is also defensive minded.  So he is probably leaving it up to Daboll, Juan Castillio to decide which QB plays and if they are ready to start.     

McD might make the announcement but I think he is trusting his coordinators to make the decisions on who to play and why. I think we will see Peterman again because the coaches feel that Josh Allen simply isn't ready to start.  

Besides that, it's okay to let Peterman get his arse handed to him for a few more games.  :lol: Start Allen after the Vikings game. 

The only thing I’d trust Daboll with is ordering the Chinese food.

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The only thing I’d trust Daboll with is ordering the Chinese food.

After Sunday's game, I tend to agree with you as Daboll's offense looked lost. The run game stunk and there was no answer for Peterman falling on his face for over half of the game.

Although I can't forget reading about him in the offseason that some are already thinking about him being the next really good head coach in the NFL.   

I gotta wonder when McD is saying he needs to "look at the tape" is he thinking do I need to fire my OC again and get rid of the run game coordinator/ line coach in Castillio? 

4 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

After Sunday's game, I tend to agree with you as Daboll's offense looked lost. The run game stunk and there was no answer for Peterman falling on his face for over half of the game.

Although I can't forget reading about him in the offseason that some are already thinking about him being the next really good head coach in the NFL.   

I gotta wonder when McD is saying he needs to "look at the tape" is he thinking do I need to fire my OC again and get rid of the run game coordinator/ line coach in Castillio? 

If he keeps starting Nate and fires another OC people are going to start questioning his mental health. Daboll didn’t impress Sunday, he is not a guy I would have hired anyways. I would have given McAdoo a shower and a haircut then hired him. Maybe they should bring him in as “passing game coordinator” for now.