[Vague Title] Not giving up

LEE1

3 minutes ago, LEE1 said:

Does anybody think the Bills have a chance to win this year. I think it’s way to early to throw in the towel and start talking draft with 15 games left to play.

Win what?

A coin toss?  A quarter?  A game?  The division?

Define "winning".

I think we will be bottom 3 in the league this year.

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

14-2

You aren't dyslexic by chance, are you?

Seems like that might be reversed.

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I've made plans for next weekend that will prevent me from being near a TV or a phone or a computer.

Sounds like someone is not keeping the faith.

I think anybody over the age of 27 with any value at all should be traded.  It doesn’t matter, Beane is clearly way out of his depth here.

Part of me wonders if Pegula was just like “Beane??? Like the moneyball guy!?!? Bring him in!!”

He could have had SIX picks in the top 100, including FOUR in the 1st and 2nd round... instead he trades them away for a project QB, Edmunds who I like but was he worth giving up another starter for??? And then Phillips, again a nice player, but at this point a rotational lineman.  If he was the last of the 6 picks, then no problem.

Instead of 5-6 starters, Beane managed to land ONE day 1 starter...  For all of his wheeling and dealing, he seems to be consistently getting the raw end of the deal when all is said and done. 

I hated that Whaley traded picks instead of stock piling them, and Beane has only proven to be worse.

The point being, Beane has put this team in a really tough spot and instead of a Wildcard team was that looks to be on its way up, last year just looks like a giant fluke.  He had the draft picks to address the holes in the line and secondary, he traded everything for a project QB, and a MLB.

Edited by ThunderGun

Can’t think of a good title name to save my life. I’m new to this guys I’m just a die hard Bills fan. I like to read your opinions of my team good or bad. A place to talk Bills 24-7 if a man wants is too cool. Their ain’t no Bills fans where I’m from so I’m digging this. But I will put more thought in my future titles guys. GO BUFFALO

I understand the sentiment. I kept saying before the Ravens game that all I want is the team to be competitive. The Ravens game was not competitive. It was comically bad. 

I didn't see a team playing disciplined deserving the benefit of the doubt. I seen a sloppy team committing penalties, missing tackles and blowing assignments by a mile. 

I really don't want to be the negative glass is half empty guy but that glass was completely empty. It's hard to believe after that game.