Bring in Dez

Returntoglory

2 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Seriously. Maybe he can lead and motivate our current crop of receivers. Possibly help Benjamin pull his head out. 

Would definitely be close to being our #1 all things considered. 

Do you even know who Dez Bryant is? He is the exact opposite of a leader and motivator....

1 minute ago, Returntoglory said:

Yeah smart guy, I do. He's also looking for a home and long term contract after this year if he can catch a ride. 

Better option out there?

I this his point is Bryant wouldn't come here even if you offered $20M....plus he is no leader or motivator

4 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Seriously. Maybe he can lead and motivate our current crop of receivers. Possibly help Benjamin pull his head out. 

Would definitely be close to being our #1 all things considered. 

1. Bills absolutely need him, no one on this roster can hold his jock even at his age right now.  Gives Allen a big target who CAN catch.
  2. Dez will absolutely not want to play for this team after this weeks showing, and dont really blame him.
  3. Character and personality fit wise, he is not the kind of guy Beane and McD I think will actually bring in. 

Bottom line, he isn't coming.  

4 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

You're guessing on this. He's hungry and knows the clock is ticking. In the end his options are limited. It's worth a phone call, no?

I’m not guessing on this. He’s stated on Twitter he would prefer to go to a team like the patriots. Even implying the patriots have the ability to scheme around him and would be able get him in favorable match-upsand show case his talent correctly. 

I wouldn’t make a statement like this without anything substantial to back it up. You don’t know me.