Post your reaction if McDermott names Peterman week 2 starter

On 9/10/2018 at 9:47 AM, nucci said:

Alexander and others were praising Allen during camp....you think they will be advocating for Peterman?

Obviously not. McBeane screwed up this situation badly. The best move IMO would have been to sign or trade for a QB who could at least get us through this murderer's row of games. Then you start Allen when the pressure is off. They're taking a giant risk putting him in such a bad position, and I think it speaks very poorly of the men in charge. Sincerely hope Allen is mentally tough enough to get through this without losing his confidence, or getting seriously hurt. 

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Obviously not. McBeane screwed up this situation badly. The best move IMO would have been to sign or trade for a QB who could at least get us through this murderer's row of games. Then you start Allen when the pressure is off. They're taking a giant risk putting him in such a bad position, and I think it speaks very poorly of the men in charge. Sincerely hope Allen is mentally tough enough to get through this without losing his confidence, or getting seriously hurt. 

I concur.......They had McCarron....who IMO was much better than Peterman. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, Foxx said:

okay, not really but this just has to get posted...

6B068C750454ACA3C2E55478E74691C957D38FAD

I'm sorry... what's the question again? 

@Buffalo Barbarian will love that

17 hours ago, nucci said:

I concur.......They had McCarron....who IMO was much better than Peterman. 

McCarron may have been bettter but not that much based on what we saw. 

I expected McCarron to start but I'm guessing the FO didn't see even a seasons worth from him and moved on to free up what cap they could regain. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I expected McCarron to start but I'm guessing the FO didn't see even a seasons worth from him and moved on to free up what cap they could regain. 

It cost them cap space I believe to get rid of McCarron since he was paid a signing bonus so it really did nothing but get Beane another shiny draft pick for some cap space and the Pegulas money.......

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

would have liked to see the full extension on the pants pull up technique. 

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

It cost them cap space I believe to get rid of McCarron since he was paid a signing bonus so it really did nothing but get Beane another shiny draft pick for some cap space and the Pegulas money.......

I was distracted and still am...  whats the subject again? 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

would have liked to see the full extension on the pants pull up technique. 

all day long 

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I don't.  That's a beautiful ass.  Peterman's play was the radical opposite of that beautiful ass LOL

I'm putting my life savings on the Vegas odds cause of the 100% of a chance we get annihilated. If Vegas has over 30 point dogs at home.. I'd strongly consider because that's a realistic line

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

931F8869-F5A0-4218-B495-A23A0E58B5F4.jpeg

I needed this. Thank you so much. PetermanExtrapolatedIs64Picks

Anybody ever wonder if he would make a 53 man roster for any other team in the NFL. I'd bet he'd get lucky and get on the Jets practice squad before he gets resigned by Beane's resurgent 2022 Bills team 1 quarterback away from being a Superbowl roster after he trades an improving Josh Allen for a 7th round to the Pats, because he has bad character and whatnot with the racist high school tweets. I think I just found out what the process is really about.. boy I can't wait for 2022 that'll make the tank worth it.