Post your reaction if McDermott names Peterman week 2 starter

2 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

A question for Bills Fans.......Which do you see, a glass that never fills or a bottle that never empties?:D

That is a question worth pondering.....the true, long time Bills fan has to assume the glass will never fill, because it never has....But the perpetual bottle of whiskey is what keeps most of us sane during the season.....

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Tom Delonge WTF?

I don't think I would even be mad.  Obviously not happy but what are you gonna do?

I thought then plan from the beginning was for Allen to sit ( possibly entire year ) to learn/ develop and come in when he’s READY 

lets just throw everything out the window because Peterman sucks , and to sacrifice Allen’s development for couple of W’s I’m sure it’s well worth it !!! 

Bad things for Allen coz he could be crippled for a season or two. Bills offensive have shown they cannot protect him.  Why  sacrifice  him? Let the offensive line coach QB  a few series and see the situation he helped created..Too bad that will never be allowed. That line is a QB killer. 

15 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Fine with it.  Other than a couple runs Josh's day yesterday was similar to Nate's.  QB change won't fix this team in the short run.

Eh... minus the whole first downs thing and not throwing any of those passes that Nate is known to do.

This team stinks anyways, I'm almost willing to laugh at watching Peterman continue to be the worst QB I've ever seen until it is beaten out of people like you.

What does it take for some of you to get it?

Minus runs? Allen did that and it's a talent of his. Did you see Peterman try to run? In case you forgot, he ran out of bounds on a 3rd down just after avoiding pressure just pass the LOS. Peterman is a disaster.

16 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Fine with it.  Other than a couple runs Josh's day yesterday was similar to Nate's.  QB change won't fix this team in the short run.

Disagree.   Josh came into the game at 40-0...The Ravens knew that the Bills were NOT going to run the ball anymore and throw...They just kept their safeties deep and went after the QB.  Daboll didn't do a good job of giving Allen the intermediate routes.     

When you are down 40-0 your team is NOT playing with any confidence.   

5 hours ago, Putin said:

I thought then plan from the beginning was for Allen to sit ( possibly entire year ) to learn/ develop and come in when he’s READY 

lets just throw everything out the window because Peterman sucks , and to sacrifice Allen’s development for couple of W’s I’m sure it’s well worth it !!! 

Let’s just throw everything out the window?  LOL.

I guess you don’t believe in playing the person who gives you the best chance to win.

Eli Manning was supposed to sit his first year.  

So was Deshaun Watson.  Both forced to play because both Kurt Warner and Tom Savage were terrible playing in front of them.

Lets just keep playing Peterman.  None of the vets care if we play a guy that isn’t our future who is terrible.

Poor Peterman,  there’s a page 2 article in The Washington Post today devoted to his futility as a starter. The local morning sports talk show in DC also spent an entire segment (about 12 mins) talking about the Bills decision to play Peterman and what a joke it is.  He and he team are national laughingstocks.

On 9/11/2018 at 7:15 AM, zow2 said:

Poor Peterman,  there’s a page 2 article in The Washington Post today devoted to his futility as a starter. The local morning sports talk show in DC also spent an entire segment (about 12 mins) talking about the Bills decision to play Peterman and what a joke it is.  He and he team are national laughingstocks.

As a 5th round pick who's scouting report had him as a potential backup an in the NFL, he should be thankful he was even given the chance to start and thought of so highly bu a coaching staff after being given all this opportunity without showing anything during a real game. He is getting way more attention and coverage then most other late round draft pick QBs not named Brady......

My reaction when he is named starter will be laughter, uncontrollable laughter and possibly embarrassment from peeing myself from laughing so hard. Then it will be excitement to see the train wreck that's bound to unfold again. Then enjoy getting to discuss another 9+ months of discussing who they will draft and who the new GM/coaching regime will be and what they plan on doing after the NFL steps in and removes Beane and McDermott from their positions and takes the franchise away from the Pegulas for having no idea what they are doing and embarrassing the league (and making Kaps case against them)