Post your reaction if McDermott names Peterman week 2 starter

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

tumblr_nwi836wQGN1udh5n8o1_r1_400.gif

I should specify that this is also my reaction to discovering that Panic at the Disco isn't performing at Key Bank until 2019 and that there's still another 4 months of "Ohhhhh it's Saturday Night!" during EVERY commercial break of OneBillsLive.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

On a side note, I loved how Allen took Judon down with him after he threw his shoulder into when he was going out of bounds.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000959724/Judon-and-Allen-get-in-each-other-s-faces-on-the-sideline

Saw this and absolutely loved it. Rookie in his first game down 40, still not taking **** from anyone

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Not in this situation.

McD/Beane sold Pegula on the trade of AJ on 2 pts:  Peterman was as good as AJ and could hold down the store while Josh A comes along, who is clearly not ready. 

So now you think that because the first premise is wrong, you should give up your strategy on the second premise? 

That's a big gamble and I dont think McD will / nor should take it.  If JA gets injured you then have only NP, and then the knives coming out for you

It is the situation actually.  QB's get pounded in this league.  All the time QB's are getting sacked or getting the ball off as the get the ball out.  I increased risk to Allen behind this line is minimal.