Bills Monday Morning Breakdown with Chris Brown and John Murphy

26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

No.  Just Countries with forums where people whine about them incessantly as if they have to. 

You seem upset for some reason. Who is whining about them incessantly? Perhaps you should take up that issue with them. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You seem upset for some reason. Who is whining about them incessantly? Perhaps you should take up that issue with them. 

I'm not upset at all. I just think it's silly to complain about media that you have the choice of either consuming or not. 

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm not upset at all. I just think it's silly to complain about media that you have the choice of either consuming or not. 

Are you being intentionally hypocritical at this point?

You complaining about my alleged complaining when you can choose to ignore my comment. After all, we do live in a country where nobody forces you to read these posts or even respond to them. 

But let’s go ahead and take my one off sarcastic comment and turn it into something it isn’t.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to hear how Murph spins this one. According to him we don't know what Peterman is as a QB yet and the "idiots on Twitter" are being unfair to him. I'm sure it will be something about how he needs help from the playmakers and the offensive line. The only thing offensive is Murph's grasp on reality. Tune in to WGR at noon if you are trying to lose weight because it will make you sick to your stomach right before lunch

Just now, WRONG JOSH said:

I can't wait to hear how Murph spins this one. According to him we don't know what Peterman is as a QB yet and the "idiots on Twitter" are being unfair to him. I'm sure it will be something about how he needs help from the playmakers and the offensive line. The only thing offensive is Murph's grasp on reality. Tune in to WGR at noon if you are trying to lose weight because it will make you sick to your stomach right before lunch

He was ridiculous last week in defense of Peterman.  

• 2 weeks later...
On September 10, 2018 at 11:49 AM, BubbaT said:

Couldn't listen to much of it due to other commitments but heard John Murphy complain about the officials and I thought I'm glad to miss this. It is hard to watch that game and say the officials had a whole lot to do with the outcome. It was like watching men against boys. I feel like the Bills have the kind of roster an expansion team might have. PS They have the name of this right with "Breakdown" in it. Both the team and their assignments and the fans after watching the game.

I don't really like listening to Murphy, but the refereeing was horrible. The shots to the legs/head Josh was taking after the play was horrendous. The PI on Zay non catch, Bush penalty questionable at best. Hughes held the entire game. Not blaming them for loss, but it was bad

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

I don't really like listening to Murphy, but the refereeing was horrible. The shots to the legs/head Josh was taking after the play was horrendous. The PI on Zay non catch, Bush penalty questionable at best. Hughes held the entire game. Not blaming them for loss, but it was bad

My comment was from 9/10 after game with Ravens not yesterday vs Miami.