DL snap counts for yesterdays game...

LabattBlue

Everyone keeps bagging on star. He wasn’t brought in to rush the passer he was brought in to stop the run and that’s the only the the team did well yeaterday. The D actually looked mich improved vs the run even with Lamar Jackson’s insertion into the game throwing things a little out of wack they allowed only 3.4ypr

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MDH said:

Everyone keeps bagging on star. He wasn’t brought in to rush the passer he was brought in to stop the run and that’s the only the the team did well yeaterday. The D actually looked mich improved vs the run even with Lamar Jackson’s insertion into the game throwing things a little out of wack they allowed only 3.4ypr

On Collins TD run Star was manhandled by a single offensive lineman to spring the hole Collins ran through.

Just now, MDH said:

Yeah I think you have to look at the secondary for the big concerns. I don't think Davis is an answer either. That 2nd & 23 completion to Brown will get a lot of play in the DB film room today. Major breakdown.

6 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

I know they like to use a rotation scheme for D-Line but I'm disappointed that Lotuleleli didn't more snaps than H Phillips.  That's a discouraging sign.

Phillips plays both DT techniques though, IIRC, based on what he was doing in camp. He is essentially the top backup for both KW and Star, who each only play their one technique.

Edited by JM57

4 hours ago, MDH said:

Yay awesome. And Flacco just step into the void he leaves because he cant get off the LOS and carves up a soft conservative zone defense.