Is it time for Kaepernick?

mynmisoli

2 hours ago, billsblood said:

Do I dare say it...... it may be time for Colin Kaepernick to come in for a work out.

The media circus it would bring may be just what this team needs,

It would divert attention away from this sad roster and give Allen a back up who has played it this league.

If you put aside his politics: there is no way he is not a better QB than Pickerman.

Ill be the first one to buy a pair of nikes with a bills logo on it.

no. no. no

No. We just got rid of a marginal starter who did everything right, was a great leader and caused no distractions or headaches. Why would we want to get a different one that brings a media circus amd tons of baggage?

If a player wants to cause elite level headaches for teams he better have elite level talent. The reason Kaep finds himself out of the NFL is because he doesn't.

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe this can kick this Kap Crap to the curb.

Didn't he in his last season with the 49ers play the Bills at home? 

I vaguely remember that he commented. That playing in Buffalo he experienced

the worst racist comments and considered Buffalo the worst stadium he played in during

his protesting.  With that in mind, I doubt he would consider playing in Buffalo.

Just as important I doubt a single person at OBD would reach out  to him. 

I think the earlier mention of Mark Sanchez wasn't a bad one.  He's taken on the mentor role well in the past couple of years and is not a threat to Allen.  He's a professional and I think could really help with Allen's development.  He's an interception machine due to arm strength, but he's proven to be serviceable.  Another mention I thought was interesting was Griffen.  I'm game for kicking the tires on anyone now. 

Who in the QB room is going to make him better in the mental and preparation side of the business?  Rex Grossman embraced this with the Redskins, got a couple more years in the league and helped with Cousins. 

Edited by YodaMan79

My guess is that the OP is not a Bills fan at all. It's someone with a vested interest in stirring up discussions to keep Kaepernick relevant. Could be ideologically motivated, could be from Nike. No way to know for sure, but I suspect anyone taking this post seriously is being played. 

Evidence? The guy joins and starts a topic and comments on others solely related to Kap. Real "billsblood" there...not.  

I support Kaep’s right to protest. He clearly belongs on an NFL roster if Peterman is on one. The only evidence that he needs to win his case against the NFL is Peterman’s game tape.

With that being said this is not the spot for him. We are turning the page to Allen. The future is starting and there is no place for Kaepernick. I would look at someone like Matt Moore though as I don’t think Peterman should get another opportunity to fail. He’s already been given way more than he has earned. Bring in Moore as the number 2.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1